My New Everyday Diary

Well I weighed myself today out of curiosity and I'm 9st12, a bit disgusted at how much I must have been when I started!!!
It got me thinking though, when I very first did a vlcd I was even bigger but after two and a half weeks I was 9stone3, the weight literally fell off so quickly.
Guess my body has learned from it cos it has slowed right down these past few years! I have been exercising though and I'm aware that it can slow losses down as you tone up.
Would love to get to 8st7(or a wee bit less for buffer) but its gonna take a looooong time.
In good news I bought some new size 10 clothes today, very much needed :). Phew at the fitting

Food today:
Brekkie - Praline bar
Lunch - Toffee shake made hot
Dinner - Curry with veggies
Later - Chocolate shake

Annoyed that I ordered chocolate instead of crispy choc by mistake, the choc aint that nice, even hot.

Well I weighed myself today out of curiosity and I'm 9st12, a bit disgusted at how much I must have been when I started!!!
It got me thinking though, when I very first did a vlcd I was even bigger but after two and a half weeks I was 9stone3, the weight literally fell off so quickly.
Guess my body has learned from it cos it has slowed right down these past few years! I have been exercising though and I'm aware that it can slow losses down as you tone up.
Would love to get to 8st7(or a wee bit less for buffer) but its gonna take a looooong time.
In good news I bought some new size 10 clothes today, very much needed :). Phew at the fitting

Food today:
Brekkie - Praline bar
Lunch - Toffee shake made hot
Dinner - Curry with veggies
Later - Chocolate shake

Annoyed that I ordered chocolate instead of crispy choc by mistake, the choc aint that nice, even hot.

I got down to 9.6 then got so bored of dieting and not losing I went off and on diets and now I just want to do this and get to my goal of 9st

No?do you thicken them with the mousse powder?xx

Nope, just a bit of cold water-stir it into a paste, and then keep adding a little til it reaches the right consistency x some people pop it in the microwave for 10 secs too-either way it's still yummy-and satisfies a choc craving

I'm doing good :)

Day 19 I think I slept sooooo long I nearly missed my beauticians appt! Booked in for some pampering as reward for making it to December! Yes I'm good to myself ;). Heading home now, not had a pack yet but will do soon.

I know I've been drinking too much milk so have decided to try cut it out, or only have 1-2 cups tea with milk.

Lots to do today then work tonight, not sure ill for the shred in :(

Bananas said:
I'm doing good :)

Day 19 I think I slept sooooo long I nearly missed my beauticians appt! Booked in for some pampering as reward for making it to December! Yes I'm good to myself ;). Heading home now, not had a pack yet but will do soon.

I know I've been drinking too much milk so have decided to try cut it out, or only have 1-2 cups tea with milk.

Lots to do today then work tonight, not sure ill for the shred in :(

Oooh! Its good to treat yourself when reaching little goals! I agree with the milk,its easy to go over and drink to much tea to curb the boredom! You're doing so well though,don't worry too much about the shed,I'm sure with your busy day and night shift you'll be burning :) xx

You know iv'e only started realising the concept of treating myself with things that arn't food! Up until this diet I just saw food, wine and a good movie as the only way to wind down. I really want to treat myself to a spa, for a full body massage. Never liked the idea before but put my body through so much I really need one haha. hope you had fun at the beauticians xxx

Back