My New Everyday Diary

Bananas said:
Non food treats r good :). Next week ill get a mani m pedi if I'm 100%. Well...first planned day (evening) off is this week so if I'm good n get straight back on ill get a treat

That sounds like such a motivator! I might give that a a try!xx

Non food treats r good :). Next week ill get a mani m pedi if I'm 100%. Well...first planned day (evening) off is this week so if I'm good n get straight back on ill get a treat

I've booked one in for the 6th as it will be a week for me , although it's my staff do so I will have a meal and drinks that night,

Ohhh I've got pamper envy now! I've spent a fortune on nail varnish in the last 11 days, hehe xx

With the money spent on this diet too you could even keep the beauty visits up to encourage you during maintenance.and beyond!
Sounds like a great idea! Ill be in the salon a few days before nye! Tan,nails,hair!can't wait,going to use that as motivation and if I can manage to stay on track until then ill get it,if I slip up ill take one away! Lol x

Day 20 :)

Resisting the treats in work is getting a lil easier tho its still a challenge. I don't smoke so if work is stressful a nice wee biscuit can be a god send :). I've resisted so far and quite happy, not so much feeling deprived.

Id love to go for a hot choc n mince pie tho :/. Maybe ill have a mince pie on my first planned day off to get outta ketosis (yeah I know not ideal but if it keeps me going til then...).

Def feeling smaller but still got cellulite, wobbly bits and love handles :(. Aware they may never go so I really have to try like/love my body. Hmmm

30 day shred done :) and had a delicious dinner if quorn fillets, mac cheese pack and broccoli n cauli. Two packs in one felt like a proper meal. I know the quorn is slightly more than 100g but its a rarity.

I have ran outta milk so now sees the process of cutting it down, not gonna torture self, if I am missing tea too much ill have it.

So just getting ready for work, hopefully the biscuits that were there last night have gone!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Day 20 :)

Resisting the treats in work is getting a lil easier tho its still a challenge. I don't smoke so if work is stressful a nice wee biscuit can be a god send :). I've resisted so far and quite happy, not so much feeling deprived.

Id love to go for a hot choc n mince pie tho :/. Maybe ill have a mince pie on my first planned day off to get outta ketosis (yeah I know not ideal but if it keeps me going til then...).

Def feeling smaller but still got cellulite, wobbly bits and love handles :(. Aware they may never go so I really have to try like/love my body. Hmmm

30 day shred done :) and had a delicious dinner if quorn fillets, mac cheese pack and broccoli n cauli. Two packs in one felt like a proper meal. I know the quorn is slightly more than 100g but its a rarity.

I have ran outta milk so now sees the process of cutting it down, not gonna torture self, if I am missing tea too much ill have it.

So just getting ready for work, hopefully the biscuits that were there last night have gone!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Well done! Treats at work are hard we have loads especially on a sat night it's a big buffet! I just kept busy

You're doing so well
Seeing all the treats at work must be a right pain in the butt!
This diet Is the best for getting rid of cellulite so just wait and see!
And woohoo on 30ds!
got a busy day tomorrow but hope I get time to do it!.glad I took the weekend off from it though,instantly feel better and ready to do another workout,doing it too much makes me sore and hungry(psychological I think)
Enjoy your night and keep strong!
When's your next weigh in?x

Do you know how much you've roughly lost while you've been on s&s?
Totally get the being disheartened at the small losses.
What's your goal weight? I can't wait until I hit 9st12!that would be amazing,I can only dream!my goal weight is 10st which is really small for me but would love to get into the 9s so I can say I've been there lol xx

Bananas said:
No as I knew I was the biggest I'd been in a while i didn't want to know. I want to be 8st7, seems impossible but I've been in the 8s before and felt great. Plus my clothes will fit again :)

Ps I'm only small!

That's real dedication not being able to see the scale going down and still sticking to the diet,I don't think I could do it,you'll get there hun xx

It's not really. You see I tend to lose inches, clothes feel better, notice a difference then I go in scales n have only lost half a pound!!! Then I forget everything else and just think 'half a lb, what's the point???' My brain is stupid!

In other news I'm really fighting the urge to eat a quality street orange cream. Ill do my best not to but my tummy growls at the thought if it :). Water water water

Hour by hour

Bananas said:
It's not really. You see I tend to lose inches, clothes feel better, notice a difference then I go in scales n have only lost half a pound!!! Then I forget everything else and just think 'half a lb, what's the point???' My brain is stupid!

In other news I'm really fighting the urge to eat a quality street orange cream. Ill do my best not to but my tummy growls at the thought if it :). Water water water

Hour by hour

Leave the orange cream quality street alone! Lol you can get through it! Just think of the upcoming planned treats you can enjoy at Christmas with your new tiny waist lol xx

Bananas said:
Hahaha! I know it's not worth it!! In your face orange cream!! Just grabbing a shake on my break n feel better.
The orange creams will be there on Xmas day (or celebrations if I get my way) ;)

Celebrations are so much nicer!
Sometimes I miss food that much I feel like doing a little hamper of junk foods to eat when I finish! But I know that is totally wrong! Luckily haven't had that thought today haha xx

Gosh if I was working nights Id have prolly given into those treats well done!!

It's so true leaving the scales alone helps you stay far more focused. Aslng as u stay 100% it's going to go in the right direction so what's the point in torturing ursel! *she says whilst daily weighing herself* doh!

Back