My New Everyday Diary

Thanks girls.

Well it's 4:43am, insomnia strikes again.

Am annoyed I went to the cinema last night and got a promax bar (high protein low carb) have done this before when out n about on a vlcd and everything I ate was well in limits according to mfp.

Been soooo hungry all night, actually tummy rumbling that's woke me up. I know I get hungry but this is something else!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm someone doesn't want me having coke zero! My two local shops don't have any, just loads of normal coke and diet coke. Maybe there's lots of us in the neighbourhood doing vlcds ;). Must admit the only time I like zero is when I'm on a vlcd, usually a diet coke girl.

Drinking some warm water, weird but it's going down. Have done the shred and my arms really ached so I'm going to have some extra protein today, two eggs boiling as we speak :).

Just had a frustrating conversation about vlcds. I'm sure you all know what one...'not good for you...you'll pile it all back on' etc etc. despite the fact I've mostly kept it off for four years, just never got round to losing the last stone. Ironically this was coming from someone who starts and gives up on just about every diet ww/sw/Atkins etc and had progressively got bigger every year. Grrrrr

Everyone has an opinion and they think they are so right whilst stuffing their faces with carbs, sugar and more carbs

Just ignore them they will probably get worse as you lose even more weight. They are most likely jealous and intimidated by your willpower

Thanks Lou :)

Now I think I say this after every nightshift but omg last night was the toughest yet. I was nearly crying with hunger n was so close to eating, have no idea how I got through it. Need to remember that today sees the end of week four, that's amazing for me :). I have a planned day off on Friday and it can't come quick enough

Ran outta shakes, got loadsa meals so gonna have to do another order :(. Means il get a bar tho ;)

Can you maybe have a bit extra protein if you're really hungry hun? Take a hard boiled egg maybe? Well done for sticking with it hun, will be so worth it when you get to where you want to be xx

Hi Bananas, well done on getting to week 4. Looking back on your diary entries and can see it wasn't an easy ride. You've done really well. x

I agree have some extra protein it won't knock you out of ketosis but should help with the hunger c

It's probably all the exercise and work,combined with the cold weather! I swear the cold weather makes you burn more calories trying to stay warm lol
Id probably have extra protein,I used to lose better eating more protein,will keep you full too as the packs ain't that high on protein!
Did you drink enough water?
Glad you're staying strong,you're doing so so well xx

Back