My New Everyday Diary

It's probably all the exercise and work,combined with the cold weather! I swear the cold weather makes you burn more calories trying to stay warm lol
Id probably have extra protein,I used to lose better eating more protein,will keep you full too as the packs ain't that high on protein!
Did you drink enough water?
Glad you're staying strong,you're doing so so well xx

I agree :). Yeah I drank loads, could barely do my jeans up this morning I'd drank so much!

So today I've had veg n cottage pie, toffee shake and now got two eggs boiling :)
Made an order for shakes, hopefully thats going to be my last SnS order n if I ever do it again it'll just be for a little boost/detox
I hope I hope I hope
Gotta master this maintenance lark, think JUDDD is the way to go then my old faithful WW when I think my weight has stabalised.

After four weeks 100% I am taking today off. This wasnt planned but I've seen it coming the last couple of days.
Been awake all night (unintentionally) and been picking at on plan stuff but have such a strong chocolate/carb craving I know I could probably eat all the packs I have left and it'd still be there.
So I've just had some choc, was it as nice as I thought? Erm yes, amazing actually!
I am aiming to try drink as much water as possible today to minimise damage and want to get back on track tomorrow, I will need your help folk!
Sorry if you all think I'm a failure but I think it's needed for my mental health! Hahaha

Bananas said:
After four weeks 100% I am taking today off. This wasnt planned but I've seen it coming the last couple of days.
Been awake all night (unintentionally) and been picking at on plan stuff but have such a strong chocolate/carb craving I know I could probably eat all the packs I have left and it'd still be there.
So I've just had some choc, was it as nice as I thought? Erm yes, amazing actually!
I am aiming to try drink as much water as possible today to minimise damage and want to get back on track tomorrow, I will need your help folk!
Sorry if you all think I'm a failure but I think it's needed for my mental health! Hahaha

Completely understand where you're coming from!you're not a failure you've done amazing,I'm struggling loads to get back on the wagon though,so just make sure you come back :) and I don't think drinking will be a problem! I drank more on my days off than I do on the diet!
Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Completely understand where you're coming from!you're not a failure you've done amazing,I'm struggling loads to get back on the wagon though,so just make sure you come back :) and I don't think drinking will be a problem! I drank more on my days off than I do on the diet!

I'm struggling to drink even though I'm really thirsty? How does that add up lol

Good luck for getting back on track tomorrow, I've given up and am juddding until after Christmas I just can't do it!

But from what I remember (i'm on my phone) you're nearly at target so for you I think it's best to stick it through to the end :) i've still got ages to go :(

good luck bananas :)

Thank you blossom, nice to know ppl know what it feels like. I know it'll be hard to get back on track but ill try :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for getting back on track tomorrow, I've given up and am juddding until after Christmas I just can't do it!

But from what I remember (i'm on my phone) you're nearly at target so for you I think it's best to stick it through to the end :) i've still got ages to go :(

good luck bananas :)

I'm not too far from goal but I'm small and my losses are tiny so it's still a struggle ;). It's soo hard at this time of year isn't it? I think I'll be juddding soon :)

Day 29

Not counting yesterday for obvious reasons but not going back to day 1 either. A bit worried about getting back in track after yesterday's carb fest. I had a lovely catch up lunch with my friend and some chocolate, didnt feel sick or anything, felt full of beans, was nice to have some energy I even went for a run ;).

Bought a size 8 top from primark yesterday :D I'm aware it's generous sizing tho. Hating my body less and less and told myself yesterday that I don't want to undo the past few weeks work.

So today I have had a pint of water and a cup if tea with milk. Got a delivery of shakes with one bar yesterday. Also got some mulled wine.

Will have first shake soon. I have the cold coming on, throat feels like am swallowing blades :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, well done for getting back on plan and wow re the size 8 top, I think the only size 8 ill ever be is in shoes! You're doing brilliantly xxx

OK I have ate today and as this is my diary I am going to be honest and say I hate myself for it.
You know how I keep saying I dont weigh as it messes with my head so much? Well today I weighed and hadnt lost anything from last time. Rather than just say hey i've obviously lost weight, feeling better, getting into smaller clothes I got all annoyed at how slow the weight is coming off. Admittedly I thought that a month on this would see me at target but thats just not happening. Apart from my day off on tues I have been 100% for four weeks. I mentioned before when I done Cambridge I lost lots more weight in under 3 weeks than I have done this time (dont get me wrong SnS is a total breeze compared to CD and I dont think I could go back tojust three shakes a day and nothing else).
I dont really want to binge, I want to eat well so I think I am going to take this week as a juddd week.
I still have to look up the diet properly but I guess Monday DD, Tuesday UP, yesterday DD, today and 2moro UD, Sat/Sun DD. Ideally I will be doing SnS on the days I dont have things on. Just gotta stay away from the festive treats x

Good work with fessing up lady! This is a super difficult time of year, it's cold, dark and yum food is every where, take it one day at a time, set yourself boundaries and don't give up, when you're ready, try again :) x

Bananas I've moved over to juddd for the festive period and so far it's working quicker than s & s! I've another 3 stone to lose but if it continues as it is I'll be staying with juddd my body much prefers it to a vlcd and so do I 2000 calories per day 4 days a week!!
U might be surprised how your body reacts x

Thanks Louise :) Thing is I wasnt even hungry but this thing was put in front of me and I kind of inhaled it!!! Before I even realised what I was doing. Unlike the other day I didnt enjoy it and dont want anymore.

Good things that happened today - I tried on a size 10 dress and had to ask for a size smaller :D (new look again yes I know theyre generous)

Abcdebony - thank you :), I have lots of SnS stuff left so could use them for a DD then eat normally other days x

I have a really poor metabolism but this alternate day eating seems to be suiting it. It will be easy to use your s&s stuff on a dd infact for the first 2 weeks its recommended that you use pre packed diet packs. I will be doing another 3 weeks of s & s in jan for a quick blast and then back to judd as the stone I lost on s&s in the 3 weeks I did it for has stayed off no regaining water or anything??

Glad to hear you are doing so well bananas,I'm struggling to get back on the wagon,gained 8lbs! :( thinking of trying Juddd but don't really know much about it and couldn't find anything online :s! X

Glad to hear you are doing so well bananas,I'm struggling to get back on the wagon,gained 8lbs! :( thinking of trying Juddd but don't really know much about it and couldn't find anything online :s! X

I know I was thinking about that after I've finished my packs as I don't wanna gain loads I'm scared about refeeding

Baby-belle said:
I know I was thinking about that after I've finished my packs as I don't wanna gain loads I'm scared about refeeding

Well if you're gonna juddd it's probably best to use your packs as you do it,as I know on a down day the calories are pretty low so you could use them xx

Back