My New Everyday Diary

Thanks blossom. I'm not sure how I'm doing just now, not sure if struggling is the right word, maybe just generally losing momentum. I hate that I hated myself for eating a mince pie! Wtf, that's not right is it?

I obviously still have weight to lose but the slow losses and lethargy on full time SnS are maybe not worth it. Ill see how this week goes n will hopefully know if I should juddd/cc/SnS

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bananas said:
Thanks blossom. I'm not sure how I'm doing just now, not sure if struggling is the right word, maybe just generally losing momentum. I hate that I hated myself for eating a mince pie! Wtf, that's not right is it?

I obviously still have weight to lose but the slow losses and lethargy on full time SnS are maybe not worth it. Ill see how this week goes n will hopefully know if I should juddd/cc/SnS

I get the losing momentum,I guess the weather doesn't help,I'm gonna try and juddd tomorrow,put most the weight back on in a week that took 5 weeks to lose on s&s,it's a great diet but I think the up days of juddd will give me something to look forward too! Keep up the good work! Will still check in to see how you're doing xx

Euch

Feel rubbish, missed my christmas night out as not feeling well, so added to the nights I missed whilst on SnS I have missed a lotta social doos :(.
Was loooking forward to first proper meal but instead have just snacked on cr@p the past few days and not even enjoyed it.
Just feel FAT FAT FAT
So I think I just have to keep with SnS and have my days off as planned as I dont want to pile the weight back on again.
I'll try be sensible today and get aim to get back on packs tomorrow, sure I'll be even more post happy than usual!

Bananas said:
Euch

Feel rubbish, missed my christmas night out as not feeling well, so added to the nights I missed whilst on SnS I have missed a lotta social doos :(.
Was loooking forward to first proper meal but instead have just snacked on cr@p the past few days and not even enjoyed it.
Just feel FAT FAT FAT
So I think I just have to keep with SnS and have my days off as planned as I dont want to pile the weight back on again.
I'll try be sensible today and get aim to get back on packs tomorrow, sure I'll be even more post happy than usual!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun! How's your day gone? I'm starting juddd tomorrow,even if I maintain over xmas it will be better than this path of destruction,so will have 3 s&s packs for tomorrows down day! And I bet you look skinny Miss size 8! I could only dream of being that small! Don't be so hard on yourself xx

cheering you on over here Bananas, I know you can rein it back in - whether 100% S&S or another, less harsh regime

Be proud of what you've done so far - maybe just think about maintaining until after Xmas, that is all I can hope for :D:D

Thanks everyone. Must admit I'm struggling to get back on track. As I'm sure yous all know, your head has to be in the right place to do this diet and mine just isn't there.

I'm working tonight so hoping to stick to packs and continue this til Friday. I've just been snacking in junk these past few days and for the first time can honestly say I'm not enjoying it!

Right folks

I'm planning on a SnS day today. Head totally not there but have to do some damage limitation right???

Just about to have some tea and water then will have a pack.

Still fluey. Sad that after 4 weeks 100% my appetite didn't reduce and my stomach certainly didnt shrink. I really have a problem, I'm never full!!!

Well ill be posting all day as I don't think it's going to be easy

keep posting and good luck! My supposed down day hasn't happened so i'm off the wagon until nye now...know what you mean about stomach not shrinking what is the deal?

Hope you manage to stick to it today i'm cheering you on!

Thank you :)

It's hard just now and this time of year doesn't help (not that I'm blaming the festivities, I manage to have phases like this throughout the year). I keep eating without realising what I'm doing. Not thinking. People are so relaxed and sharing food/treats its not easy to go and have a pack :)

Trying hard today to have an SnS day. Have a thumping headache but that's been ongoing past few days :(.

Sorry just a big moan fest here

Hey! Just caught up on your posts- sorry to hear you're struggling. I realised I couldn't do it over festive period, so I just put it on hold. I've been having packs when I can/when I fancy them, but also eating. I know it's not ideal, but sometimes things are tough, aren't they?! So, no more giving yourself a hard time, you'll be back on track soon! Xxxx

Yay to being back, know what you mean about trousers being a bit tight! I can't wait to get started again. Think I'm going to low carb for the rest of the week then get back to it jan.

What did Santa bring you!? Hope you feel better soon xx

Back