My New Everyday Diary

Thanks girls.

Keep thinking its going to be sooo hard. Thing is I've been really low this Xmas, not good when you're alone (did have some family time which was nice but everyone either glued to the tv or their phones/tablets) and have shed quite a few tears past few days. A couple of friends have got engaged and others keep posting pics of their families having fun etc. I hate myself for feeling that stab of jealousy and wondering why it can't be me.

Sorry to write that, but i dont really have anywhere to vent, ppl in real life wouldnt have a clue that i feel the way i do. Im smiley on the outside. I do however know that SnS really helps my mood. Yes I do get knackered with it but I'm usually cheerier in general.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bananas don't hate yourself it must be horrible to feel lonely at Xmas you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself sometimes.

You never know what's around the corner, look at Lou - all loved up with the guy she only met a few weeks ago

Must admit when I was at Mum's yesterday I was glued to my phone while they were all glued to the telly - this is a tragedy of the modern age :(

I also think that social networking sites don't help your mental health when you're struggling, I've had to remove myself from Facebook a couple of times as I found myself comparing myself unfavourably to people on there and getting depressed - just a week's break was all I needed to get some perspective. Then you realise that people only post their 'best bits' and they all have some kind of s*** to deal with behind the scenes too - no-one has a perfect life

Lots of love xxxxx

Thanks girls.

Keep thinking its going to be sooo hard. Thing is I've been really low this Xmas, not good when you're alone (did have some family time which was nice but everyone either glued to the tv or their phones/tablets) and have shed quite a few tears past few days. A couple of friends have got engaged and others keep posting pics of their families having fun etc. I hate myself for feeling that stab of jealousy and wondering why it can't be me.

Sorry to write that, but i dont really have anywhere to vent, ppl in real life wouldnt have a clue that i feel the way i do. Im smiley on the outside. I do however know that SnS really helps my mood. Yes I do get knackered with it but I'm usually cheerier in general.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm at work so will write a longer post later but.... As lou says, you can be who you want to be on Facebook and choose the good bits. Don't be down hun, you're lovely and don't deserve to be unhappy. Hugs xxxxx

Thanks Ladies

I know yous are so right about the Facebook thing, it really doesnt help at all. I feel bad when theres people out there with real problems and I'm moaning over silly things.
I have some amazing friends, I met up with an old yin today unexpectedly and we went for lunch. So SnS hasnt been started but it felt like the right thing to do and I feel better about restarting tomorrow (and a bit fed up of food tbh) ;).

That's the spirit! <3 where are you from?

Doing great :)

Back