Total Solution My New Exante Life!

Hi all,

My pack was delivered yesterday so day one today!!

Day one has actually been ok!

I had half a chocolate orange bar for breakfast, then Thai chicken soup for lunch, the rest of my bar for an afternoon snack then so far half a mint hot chocolate shake for dinner... Going to have the other half soon.

Drank 2 litres of water and about 300ml of dr pepper zero.

All in all has not been a bad day!

Feel a little hungry now and have a slight headache but nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Weighed in at 10st9.25lbs this morning... Heaviest ever!!! Eeeek!

But it's only going to go down from here.

I'm aware this isn't going to be easy because I could most definitely eat a dominos pizza right now but I think I can do it!!

Anyone else just started??

I'm probably going to bore you with my days most days as it helps me to write it down to know that I've achieved it!

I can't wait till weigh in day!!

X x x x

Starting on Thursday 10th... I'll be updating my losses below!

Hiya

My day 1 today as well.

Had 2 shakes, 1 tesco raspberry bar, bit of chicken and lettuce, 1 glass coke zero, water and coffee x x

struggled a bit but to be honest I have to do this x

Well done for taking the plunge! I've found Exante quite exciting- which sounds really bizarre but after a few weeks you'll know what I mean! The weight just drops off and suddenly the only problem you're faced with is having nothing to wear because all your clothes are too big!
I'd say the first 4 days or so were the hardest- when I felt hungry and weak and the devil on my shoulder was telling me I wasn't being healthy... Then suddenly you feel 'normal' again, you just don't get hungry. Some days I have to force myself to eat the 3rd pack.
We love diaries here and being nosy :D So write your diary every day! There's loads and loads of support on here, so if you feel a moment of weakness we will talk you out of it :grouphugg: Good luck!!

headdown said:
Hiya

My day 1 today as well.

Had 2 shakes, 1 tesco raspberry bar, bit of chicken and lettuce, 1 glass coke zero, water and coffee x x

struggled a bit but to be honest I have to do this x

But you did it!!

It can be done... Just think how amazing it will be when you get into the clothes you want to!!

I now have my skinny jeans out all the time because I know how happy I was when I was in them!

We can help each other as we'll be going through the same each day... Like now I'm absolutely starving so I'm going to have my other mint hot choc and then probably get into bed and read a book... I can't eat anything in bed!!!

I think most of this is just going to be keeping myself busy as on a normal day I eat when I'm bored!

We can do it!! Go us!! X x x

Well done for getting started, I'm on day 3 & getting to grips with it! I keep forgetting we can have coke/dr pepper zero so that will be a nice treat! I love being mosey too & I post each day for the same reason!!

Saddlebag said:
Well done for taking the plunge! I've found Exante quite exciting- which sounds really bizarre but after a few weeks you'll know what I mean! The weight just drops off and suddenly the only problem you're faced with is having nothing to wear because all your clothes are too big!
I'd say the first 4 days or so were the hardest- when I felt hungry and weak and the devil on my shoulder was telling me I wasn't being healthy... Then suddenly you feel 'normal' again, you just don't get hungry. Some days I have to force myself to eat the 3rd pack.
We love diaries here and being nosy :D So write your diary every day! There's loads and loads of support on here, so if you feel a moment of weakness we will talk you out of it :grouphugg: Good luck!!

Aww thats cute thank you!!!

These boards have been so helpful even before I've started... Mint hot choc... Wouldnt have thought about it in a million years but it lush!

I've done 'ketosis' diets before and normally after 3 days I actually feel better than I ever did so I know I just need to get through this first.

Just got the tiger balm out for my head as I know tablets will probably make me feel sick!

I'm quite happy that I know the biggest decision I have to make is which packet to pick up in the morning... Normal food just isn't an option for me for a good few weeks!!

I know I will slim and healthy at the end so it's got to be worth it!! :) x x x

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well done for getting started, I'm on day 3 & getting to grips with it! I keep forgetting we can have coke/dr pepper zero so that will be a nice treat! I love being mosey too & I post each day for the same reason!!

Yes I only had a bit of dr pepper but it broke the water up throughout the day. Each time I finished a glass of water I had a little sip... Made me drink more water anyway!! X

Good luck with your journey Jemma and you will find lots of inspiration on here. :)

Hiya Jemma, welcome and good luck. :hug99: xx

Update for you on day 2... I did it!!

Although I've had a banging headache all day and all night last night plus I had to get up to wee 4 times through the night so I am very sleepy with a bad head but I know it will get easier!

The hunger hasn't been bad at all. Had a vanilla milkshake with coffee for breakfast which was surprisingly nice then split my bar into 4 and had a quarter every hour from 1pm which I think helped with the hunger and now just had the tomato and basil soup... Salt and pepper added as it was definitely needed but it was ok!! It's something which is better than nothing!!

Apart from feeling a bit dazed and headachy I've been OK!!

How has everyone elses day been?

X x x x

You're doing fab Jemma. Stay positive and you'll nail this! :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
You're doing fab Jemma. Stay positive and you'll nail this! :hug99: xx

For the first time in a long time I actually think I can. I'm just going one day at a time as I don't want to think about no food for the next 4 weeks but I know that if I get through a day I will feel great the next morning and want to do another one!

Each day is going to be a little achievement for me!

I love how everyone is so supportive on here! It's so nice! And reading posts on here is more time not thinking about food!! ?

hi jemma, i am new to exante also, day 3 for me also new to posting so please bare with me, i am hoping to be successful this time after years of yo yo dieting! I have been following post on here for a while and that is what gave me the motivation to give it a go,but this time i am so determined and nothing is going to stand in my way! i hope this forum will help as everyone seems so supportive!

jacqueline said:
hi jemma, i am new to exante also, day 3 for me also new to posting so please bare with me, i am hoping to be successful this time after years of yo yo dieting! I have been following post on here for a while and that is what gave me the motivation to give it a go,but this time i am so determined and nothing is going to stand in my way! i hope this forum will help as everyone seems so supportive!

Hi Jacqueline!

I think getting through 3 days is an achievement! We all know its not easy but just remember that you've done 3 day so you can easily do another!!

Just think of the clothes you want to get into :)

I have found everyone so helpful on here! We can all do it together!! Woohoo!!! X x x

Well done.

Nearly the end of my Day 2, I have had a tin of tuna and salad leaves for tea and am finding that little bit helps so much x x

still got my bar with a coke zero for tonight x

well done ,
I have had all three packs for today so on the water now LOL
Keep up the hard work:)

Thanks Jemma
I am looking forward to my journey especially the end results!!
we CAN DO this together!!
look forward to hearing of your progressXX:)

headdown said:
Well done.

Nearly the end of my Day 2, I have had a tin of tuna and salad leaves for tea and am finding that little bit helps so much x x

still got my bar with a coke zero for tonight x

Well done on your day two too!!

I'm about to have a dr pepper zero... I think that will take my mind of it the next couple of hours.

The headaches are the worst bit! Hopefully they will go soon! X x x

Day 3...first weekend!

This is so much harder at the weekend!! Had a strawberry shake for breakfast which was ok but I'm really craving food... Cheese pizza!! Aarrrgghh!

I'm going to have half my soup in a minute and then go out for a walk as it's actually sunny!!

Someone please tell me that my cravings will go soon!! It will make me feel better!!

X x x

Looks like quite a few of us are on day 3.I came on today so feel a bit ***** but other than that I'm not really hungry tbh.When I do the roast tomorrow I'm not sure how I'll be,but I'll worry about that tomorrow lol.
Keep it up ladies xxx

Back