My new hair cut!

SuzySparkle

Well I've been and gone and done it! I've had my hair cut and I love it! I've put some pictures in my Profile Albums for you to have a look at! x

i like it hun,really suits you.

bet you feel fab with a new body and new hair x

wow it is fab, so stylish.. i am soo looking forward to gettin my hair done in a few weeks, it is such a boost eh.. had a nosey at your other pics, you have done so well, congrats xxx

suzy you look fab hun!!! i think you should put your haircut pic and your before pic next to each other and paste them into your signature!!! what a difference your like a totally different person!!:) can i ask how much more weight are you planning to lose???

can i ask how much more weight are you planning to lose???

I'm hoping I'll have lost 4lb on my final weigh-in on Monday taking my total to 100lb (7st 2lb). After I have done the refeed I'm going to join Scottish Slimmers. Not really too sure how much more I'll be able to lose - possibly another stone but I'll be doing that through healthy eating and exercise. x

Wow, fabulous hair cut, you're looking good x

you have done sooo well suzy and you will be part of the 100 lb club on monday lol i was going to say you look stunning and i don't think you need to lose anymore but you've got a target in mind i'm sure you will reach it without any problems well done you :)

You look nice hun I like it :)

you look amazing!! well done you! you look so happy as well hun, and i'm not surprised coz you have done incredibly well. and that episode of eastenders was hilarious!! xxx

OMG- your photo's are sensational and the hair cut is fab - very funky and flattering!!
You must be so proud of what you have achieved so far - you look amazing hun!!! x

Back