My new journey on SW!

Thanks I really hope it does! Booking a holiday to the canaries today, will be going on 25th April for 10 days so I hope that will be a big enough incentive to lose another stone by then, on top of what i have lost since January when i was at ww i think i would feel not too bad on myself about weaing a pair of shorts! So time to get stuck right into this!! :)
xx

Nice early holiday....
focus focus focus, Buy the shorts and hang them up in your bedroom that will keep you on track :p

My DH is off to Belfast for a stag end of June so me and my DD are off to Centre Parcs for a SPA weekend so that is my focus for my 40lbs

One day at a time....

Its good to have something to focus on isnt it. Thats it booked its the 29th instead so I need to get the head down and get into it. We were in Spain last year and I felt horrible with my weight so im determined not to let it ruin this holiday. I will admit I am struggling a little bit with the amount of preperation of the food I need to do,I suppose thats where I have been going wrong just grabbing convenience food inbetween shifts and dealing with hubby and kids. I will need to try and make some time to try and prepare some meals.
xx

Well it was a good day yest

Breakfast: Toast heb, poached egg, spread 1 syn banana
Tea: SW chips, chicken wrapped in bacon with my cheese for hea, loads of salad and bbq sauce 1 syn.
I made tuna pasta (mayo 1syn) with egg and salad when i got in from work and i also had a muller light and banana.
Seems an awful lot doesnt it! I am so sceptical! My loss on Monday was defo down to havung too much of a good weekend as I seem to have gained a couple of lbs back. My focus is here this week though so I will get this stone in 6 weeks off!

xx

Well done on your 6lbs loss, fantastic!

That's great you've got your holiday booked, something to aim towards. Which part of the Canaries are you going to? Bet it will be lovely at that time of the year :)

Thanks Gem, although im not convinced this is totally down to SW, I had a heavy weekend of parties and not a lot of eating! I am expecting a wee gain this week but I am trying very hard to keep it off!
Going to Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, feels like a lifetime ago from our last holiday so having 10 days early this year then will take another week later on in the year! So looking forward to it and i would feel great getting another stone off!
xx

Feel like I am finally winning with this plan! Had a great day yest!

Breakfast: toast heb and poached egg, spread 1 syn
Tea: pasta, chicken and homemade sauce with tomatoes onion herbs and spices.
When I got in from work I had some tuna pasta and salad and a muller light and banana.

Had a wee sneaky peek at the scales and the couple lbs that I gained at start of week when i started eating normal again are going down so hoping come Monday I will be on a sts at WI! 6lb in 2 weeks is good! Just need to keep at it.
xx

Another 100% day done!

Breakfast: toast heb and poached egg, spread 1 syn
Tea Chicken, lean bacon, potatoes and loads of salad, bbq sauce 1 syn, cheese hea
Tuna pasta and salad when i got in from work a yoghurt and banana, also had 1 quality street 2 syns!

I find it easy when im working as I seem to manage better round a routine so the weekend will be the test!
Tried on some of last years holiday clothes this morning and they are a little bit loose so im hoping that if i get my mini goal of 1 stone by the time we go away next month, i will need to hit the shops for a whole new case full! That is all the motivation I should need!

xx

Hi! Just read ur diary good luck for ur mini goal I'm sure u can do it especially with a lush holiday to look forward to x x

Thank you Zoe! I hope so!

Had a lazy day today, made some soup that was about the most strenuous thing I did all day! First weekend in a while with no alcohol so hope that helps the scales on there way down!
xx

Hols sound lovely you should get your 1st.

Had a lovely day off work on Thursday in Weston-super-mare it was lovely but I eat too much and had 2 crabies and don't forget the ice-cream.
More good days then bad though and lots of walking in the sunshine.

Sounds lovely Lynda! Some great weather we have been gettin the last few days.

Well never made WI in monday as have been so busy with work, reckon im about same weight as last week though. Have been sticking to it well. My husband turns 30 on Friday though and he is having a party on sat so its goin to take a lot of will power to be good this weekend. I will ty my hardest though :)
xx

Sounds like you are doing great with the plan so I'm sure with a little bit of planning you will be able to enjoy the party but stay on track too, enjoy!

Back