My new life (i hope)

Toni Jones

Hi all, Im Toni im 28 and recently married i have an adorable little boy who is 22 months old and is my whole world! I have started the cambridge diet last sunday and im doing step 2 - 3 shakes and a meal, to be honest im finding it really easy sometimes i am not even hungry to eat the meal. I weighed in at 15 stone 11 pounds and i am 5'8 in height! when at school i used to be called olive pop eyes wife as i was so tall and skinny i started gaining weight when i met my husband i was only 15 when i met him and i went from a size 10-12 to a 14-16 now an 18-20 being with him from such a young age i got content before having my son i was 14 stone a day before he was born i was 18 stone i have now been 15-16 stone for the last two years and its time to make my life better and enjoyable and live longer for my son! i have done slimming world weigh wacthers been on alli and nothing has helped me so i read about the cambridge and thought id give it a go. Im really nervous about my weigh in on sunday and praying this is working for me.

Ill update you all when i know what I have lost.

Hope you are all doing well.

TJ
xx

Weigh day approaching!

So its weigh in at 10.30 tomorrow morning and I'm already worrying! I have had a shake for breakfast 2 boiled eggs with salt and pepper for lunch with a shake and I am debating if I should eat again or just have a shake! I was thinking of a salad but worried it will effect tomorrow! Praying I have lost somethig!

Toni Jones said:
So its weigh in at 10.30 tomorrow morning and I'm already worrying! I have had a shake for breakfast 2 boiled eggs with salt and pepper for lunch with a shake and I am debating if I should eat again or just have a shake! I was thinking of a salad but worried it will effect tomorrow! Praying I have lost somethig!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lots of luck for tomorrow :) xx

I've lost

7lbs I was hoping for more but I'm
Guessing that's a good loss!

Thanks for all your support guys.

Do any of you ever swap from sole source to step 2?

So weigh in day was so scared as I drunk at the weekend and also ate some Chinese not much of it but still ate it! Also had a home made burger with extra lean mince and 5 home made chips in fry light really stuffed up this week and really didn't want to get weighed but I did and I lost 3lbs!

So in 3 weeks I have lost exactly 1 stone! Gone from 15.10 - 14.10!

I got some choc bars today and am going to try one later'

Also am told we can eat quorn mince and sausages (is this true)

Stay slimming'

Speak soon!

on ss+? quorn mince, yes, sausages no.

My CDC said the sauages are ok, she said to just have slightly less maybe 3 sausages? and that there isnt really anything in them that throw you out of Ketosis.

Not sure it seems to be that all CDC's have differences of opinion anyway i still lost 9lbs having had them.

Check the carb count on the sausages compared to the mince its quite a lot higher.

I'm pretty sure they're not officially allowed but if it works for you, roll with it!

May not work as well for the next sausage lover though so beware lol x

To be honest I'd want sausage and mash lol!

I'm sticking with the mince gonna try mixing it up with some herbs peppers onions mushrooms garlic and maybe roasting it in a pepper? - well this is the plan!

Struggling a little today I've just got into my 4th week and feeling the strain today! Only had a shake a bar and a shake so maybe I need some food! - thing with me is I want a micarle I wanna wake up a size 8!

Hope you are all ok and getting slimmer by the second!

Much love!

Have you tried the soups? I've just had a CD vegetable soup with a teaspoon of madras curry powder blended in, it was delicious. I find a soup at lunch or tea time (depending on when I have my meal) suits me.
Great loss so far by the way, well done!

hi poppy!

i got a soup this week my 1st one as usually i buy the milk shakes and thats it!

Im gonna try it tomorrow for lunch i got the veg one too i think.

Thank you a stone hey only another 4 to go lol!

xx

Hi TJ

Looks like you started a couple of days before me and I have lost about the same. It's great isn't losing a stone in a few weeks and hopefully it really shows on you?

I'd avoid the ssauages too haha, for the same reason as you.....S&M is a fave of mine. Think sausages are stuffed with cereal too, carbs are evil right haha.

Good luck :0)

Hey!

Yeah I have just entered my 4th week and lost a stone hopefully it will still drop off! I can't notice it yet altho people tell me my face is thinner - I'm more worried about my muffin top lol!

It's amazing knowing I was nearly 16 stone and now I'm
In the 14's I just want to see 13 lol!

I have stayed clear of the sausages and did sole source yesterday and today I had a shake a choc bar and scrambled egg on it's own! Gonna go make my night time shake soon!

So is this your 1st time on Cambridge it's mine and seems to be working!

Look forward to hearing your results!

Love Toni

Weigh day!

Yippee another 4lbs off! I'm told my measurements and inch loss is amazing and I should go try a dress size smaller but I'm too worried it won't fit! I have lost 18lbs in 4 weeks but lost 4inches from waist 2 from hips 2 from arms and 3 from bust! Just so nervous about picking up a 16 and getting stuck in it! Have always been a 18-20!

Start weight: 15.11

Week one- 7lbs
Weeks two - 4lbs
Weeks three - 3lbs
Week four - 4lbs

Wow you're doing amazingly well, You won't get stuck it but don't get disheartened if it doesn't fit, clothing sizes in shops varies so much these days and it soon will fit at the rate your going. x

Really struggling today - ate some French stick which I feel terrible about! Then tonight had a piece of cod but took all the batter off!

I'm screwing this up! God knows what's wrong with me!

I've had a day like that too but I'm not going to beat myself up about it, just start again in the morning. You've done so well so far, you know you can do it. One lapse doesn't undo all that hard work.
Here's to a good day for us both tomorrow!

Back