My new life (i hope)

So the last few days have been good no slip ups, so im hoping the weigh in on sunday goes really well, i found out as well I have been saying im 5'7 and 14.6 with a bmi of 31.6 when actually im 5'8.5! so my bmi is only 29.8 which makes me feel alot better about myself!

I really need to tone up as well but not sure what to do! giving birth to a 10lb 7ozs baby boy has left my belly not looking too good ;)

Hope you are all well. :p

Hi everyone, how many carbs are you allowed per 100g roughly? Guessing that's how you work it out per 100g? Does anyone know? I'm still on SS but am thinking for when I go up to the next stage.
TJ did you do your quorn mince with pepper and was it nice?

I also agree s+m are a must ... I will have to find an alternative, celariac is quite nice, can we have that? I must quiz my CD Lady.

Bye all x

it's not about % carbs - but total grammes of carbs per day. That's why you're sposed to limit your veg.

Oh ok ... still lots for me to learn. Green veg is fine though isn't it, I have read the next stage but I think maybe I'd better not think about it until I need it!

Hey !

Well to be honest I don't always limit my veg my CD lady told me your allowed 3 table spoons but I generally have more.

The stuffed pepper was amaZing! Quorn mince onion garlic mushrooms and a few spices! Omg! It couldn't of done any harm l lost 4lbs last week!

Weigh day Sunday praying I'm doing well still!

Good Luck x

Toni Jones said:
So I lost 5.4 pounds this week! 4lbs away from 2stone in 5 weeks! Need to work hard this week!

Wow thats awesome! Bet you feel on to of the world! X

Brilliant, have you tried a size 16 yet?! I tried some tops on in Asda yesterday and could see a difference, I was a 24/26 and got into a 22 but it was still a bit tight.

Everyone says they can see it in my face as well, strange where it goes from first.

Hey all,

I did buy a 16 two weeks ago i got them on and done them up they just didnt feel nice like i knew i wouldnt be able to drink or eat at all - give it a few weeks and it might be ok.

I cant see it at all how annoying but people keep saying i look well!

how you all getting on?
xx

So everyone is in the lunch room having garlic bread and pasta and im sitting at my desk with my water and a Cambridge Bar - god its had not to eat today! I weighed myself this morning on my home scales and i have gained 2 pounds and i dont know why feel totally gutted!

My hubbie is 30 in 2 weeks and im arranging a surprise birthday meal on November 19th and I really wanted to have lost over 2 stone before seeing his mates again, I always feel like the fat wife you know all the rest are at least sizes 6-10 then theres me an 18 i just feel really down today.

What a nightmare for you, I couldn't bare to be sat near garlic bread it's one of my favourite things!!!!

I'm on my phone so can't see how much you have lost but chin up I'm sure it's fantastic and everyone will notice the smile on your face xx

What is it with garlic??? The smell is divine and having just cooked a garlic kiev for my hubby my whole house now smells of the stuff. Hey ho, I've just had a capucinno shake with extra coffee as suggested by someone on this forum - it was lovely. Oh well, back to the water, still got a litre to go before bedtime - I'll still be up at midnight LOL xx

Ps. Weigh day tomorrow - nervous and excited all at the same time!

You are doing amazing you have lost over 2 stone well done you! garlic is the best thing in the world its crazy! Today i have had a shake for brekkie 2 litres of water and an omelette with peppers onions and mushrooms with some salad on the side tonight ill have a bar and a shake and i suppose another 1-2 litres of water!

I got in my 16's and wore them yesterday felt amazing! also its my husbands birthday next saturday as i mentioned above I went Next yesterday and bought a black dress with the long mesh sleeves and i had to get a 16 ! ill update a pic when i actually wear it!

good luck with the weigh in's!

Love 2 u all.
xx

Feeing really dis heartened today - I sneakly weighed myself this morning my weigh day is usually Sunday - but the scales said I'm still 13.13 the same as last Sunday - I've been really pushing myself this week and even went walking for 2 hours!

Think about next week you going to have a fab meal n don't go to the pub. You know you will regret it . Enjoy you're bar instead with some water . You can do it girl

Thanks - I know I'm not gonna mess it up I didn't go pub I just run Chinese and grabbed a chicken omlette.

Isn't it annoying when we have these down days!

Yes...!!!!!!!Im craving a curry...me and my other half always had a curry on a Friday after hard week at work. Im going to have to go for a walk. Everytime he eats he said he think fireballs are going to burst out of my eyes and kill him with the looks he gets lol. x

Back