my new night time treat

charleybabes

Silver Member
morning all..

well last night i really needed a nightime munch as i was watching dowton abbey!!..
so i picked out of the freezer a toffee muller light that had been in for about 4 hours..
put a chocolate and fudge alpen light bar in to a little glass dish pressed it down a bit .. put a few spoonfuls of the yogurty slushy mixture put another alpen light bar on top again in pieces and pressing down on it.. and then a tablespoon worth of nutella..
shoved in the microwave for about 40 seconds..
it was gorgeous.. really chocolatey, a little bit sickly it really hit the spot..and because i ate it with a little teaspoon it lasted for ages..
and all for 4 syns as i used the alpen lights as my hxb!!

Glad you found something you enjoyed to snack on that doesn't break the syns bank :)

I'm not keen on mullerlights I'm afraid, and the phrase 'yogurty slushy mixture' puts me off too :eek::8855:

The new coconut ones are yummy when nearly frozen. Remind me of bountys hope they don't stop selling them soon.

Tesco are doing mullers 10 for £3 so now is the time to stock up. My other night time treat is chocolate mousse, strawberries and crushed meringues :drool:

Back