My new start new me :)

gemst

Well this is my 3rd week on weight watchers and thought I'd start my own diary now so I can write bits down and do pics ect lol.

My name is Gemma I'm 27 and have a son that is 5 and another half we have been together nearly 8 years :) lol.

First week on weight watcher lost 3lb
2ed week +1lb don't no y was 100%
3rd week no tomorrow

I'm going to try and keep a food log on here to. Love to here any ideas you all have and just chat :) xxx

Well weigh in day and lost 4lb :) I'm happy lol.
So that's 6lb in 3 weeks

Today's food so far

2 nibble = 2
Marmite = 0
2 ww bread = 2
Chicken 50g = 1
Ww yogurt = 1
Monster munch crips = 3
Club = 3

12/29 so far xx

Hey Hun just popping by to subscribe hope your well xx

Yesterday rest of food

Chicken tikka = 10
Butternut squash chips = 0
Eton mess = 4
Chicken = 4
Choc = 14

29/29
49/34 xxx

Today's food so far

2x ww bread = 2
Marmite = 0
Ww yogurt = 1
Crips = 3
=7
22/29 left xxx

Thank you

Rest of today's

Roast = 20 :( lol
Home made Eton mess = 4
Choc = 7

29/29
25/49 weekly points left been hit hard last 2 days oh well normal day tomorrow :) xxx

Weigh in day and iv lost 4lb so happy with that. It means iv lost 10lb in 4 weeks :). Starting to find it hard now tho I'm going to keep going tho I no that it will be worth it on the end :) xx

Laying on my sons bed thinking lol sad I no. But the sun is shining on his bed and its nice to see some sun :). This week is going fine and I'm seeming to think I can do this. It's hard work and I find my self eating thing that I no the points of a lot but I'm enjoying food and find I eat all my meals :).

Positive day and thinking right time to get ready for tea with my family :) xxx

I know what you mean... A bit of sunshine can really make us feel positive. I loved going for a walk with my little one today in the sunshine, it seems so much easier to stick to plan now the cold is on its way out. x x

You've done so well so far! I've been on weight watchers about a month now and I lost 2lbs then put it back on! I hope I can do as well as you.

Thank you all for the nice words :). It's hard weight loss I think it's the hardiest thing to do. It's a life changing thing. I no just no I need to do this for me but also cause there is loads of things that my mum and nan have to do with weight and I no if I lose it now it will help :).

How r u all doing? Keep going it will be worth it :) xxx

Working at this time if night with takeaways all around you sucks lol.

I'm not eating in not eat I'm not eating lol xxx

Haha I didn't eat anything but some fruit lol. There tomorrow night to now scared but I'm sure I will be fine cup if tea and save some points for a bar of choc lol :). I'm doing ok thank you been on track all week today iv found it hard but haven't gone over points :).

How's you getting On? Xx

Back