My New Yoghurt Maker has just arrived....

My first batch of yoghurt is 'cooking', I shall let you know how it turns out later today - fingers crossed it will be alright.

i love my easi yo yog maker, i make it up before i go to bed and then 12 hrs later fresh yogurt.
the berries one is very nice our julien graves does not have a very good selection of flavours, i think i am going to try the drinking yogurt mix next

I see in the booklet that came with the yoghurt maker you can also get sachets for making ice cream.

Has anyone tried these? - If you have, are they SW friendly?

Thank you. X

i just looked them up only the low fat strawberry and vanilla are free the rest are synned so i think ill give it a miss

I'm glad really as there is a sachet for chocolate ice cream - and I am lost when I get a sniff of chocolate ice cream, I just daren't buy any, I just loooove it!!!!! so it will save me blowing my diet, LOL....

EasiYo Ice Cream Mix, Premium Chocolate, D'Light, made up as directed, dried 100g made up

red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns

Not sure how much ice cream you'll get for 100g of dried mix, so difficult to say whether it's worth the syns. Can anyone tell us?

I have tried both chocolate and vanilla ice creams. The choc one was to die for !! It didn't last long,hubby and kids are icecreamoholics!!!I can't comment on synwise as I had pre SW.

We have a Lakeland and a Julian Graves in Reading, so we are lucky.! Lakeland didn't stock the low fat Greek version, so I was very pleased to find it in Julian Graves and it is yummy!!

I am hooked on Easi Yo. To be honest I am using it as two replacement meals and it's filling. I then have a balanced supper. I allow myself fruit between meals if I get hungry.
I get all my stuff from Yoghurt Direct who are doing 10% off at the moment. Very competitively priced. Hope that helps!
BTW, I lost 7lbs in my first week!

I too would like to know if it is still in use or just another gadget gathering dust at the back of a kitchen cupboard:p

I make the icecream into 24 lolly moulds.7syns per 1.5litres. Contacted SW and they agreed to call it 0.5 syns per lolly. It is less than 1/3 a lolly but to stop weight losses slolwing they suggested calling it 1/2 syn per lolly. And they are LUSSSSSSH!

Back