My (newish) MSN address

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Right then chaps,

Just signed in to my old MSN addy to find that i got quite a few of you on there but not my most recent one. Although i have MSN plus i don't want to run them both at the same time. Sooooooo, if you'd like my MSN then it's:

[email protected].invalid.com

Maggie and Tara, get on over there. Just spotted both of you on my old one! I would change it all over but I'm looking after my little niece who is obsessed with "in the night garden" and demands that i dance the whole way through it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this may be a daft request - but tell me about msn - i have facebook is it the same as that?

No its like an instant messenger u can chat with someone x

Oh i wondered why people on facebook asked if i had msn -
isn't that the same as that new bit on facebook where you can chat to friends online
can you only chat to your friends.

yeah u can only chat to people on ya friends list u have to request to be there friend like if we all add each other we can chat in real time its ace!

I'll do that later - got to go out now - school was closed when me and my little girl arrived this morning. We need some retail therapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to security issues, and your own protection, please do not put your email address on here (or any public forum come to that).

It's much safer to pm each other. I'll go back and edit the ones on here which will help, until such times as we can sort out an alternative method that will prove quick and easy for you :)

Hang on....I've said that before haven't I? :D

BG....:whoopass:.....;):p

Bloody hell, you guys are boring! And smelly, and ugly, and BORING!

Back