• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my night out tonight, off diet :0

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
hi

it's my night out tonight wearing my lovely dress that i bought from monsoon. it fits so much better and i can't wait. my weight as of this morning was 11st 4.5lbs at my last weigh in i was 11st 8lb on my cdc's scales (ours are different by .5lb her weighing heavier). the only mental problem i've got, and don't laugh, is that i don't want to ruin my lovely diet but i have to. i can't stay in ketosis tonight so need to eat :( the meal is full of carbs, i'm a vegetarian so i don't have the turkey and the vegetarian option is always very carby. i know that whatever i gain will be mainly water from the carbs and will be gone in a couple of days, but do you know when you have done so well and don't want to spoil anything. i'll also be having a couple of glasses of wine,no more cause i don't think that i could handle it. i also know that my capacity for food will be smaller so i'll get fuller quicker. a saving grace!

i know deep down that i need to stop my obsessing. i need to let my hair down and enjoy myself, but in the back of my mind i can only think of the weight and the fact my last weigh in is monday for the xmas period.

someone please stop me from being stupid, i need to enjoy myself, this is our party night.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
Have the absolute best night hub - your stomach won't let you go mad so let your head relax!

Trust your body!

any water will be long gone by next weigh in!!

Have fun!!!! Xxxx

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
out tonight but weigh in monday morning! eeek. had a sandwich and muffin for lunch and now feel very very full and sick :(

S: 14st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 2st11lb(19.4%)
I was the same yesterday but had a fantastic night and yes I ate things I shouldn't of and drank but sod it - we have done so well and its christmas.

I enjoyed everything last night and don't regret a thing - am being good again today and I know that I can have a night out and then be normal the next day and not pig just cos I've got a hangover x