• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My non-food guilty pleasures

I've been thinking about how I spend my time, so I can make sure I keep busy while I am on CD so that the boredom munchies don't take hold. In taking stock, I realised, I have a few guilty pleasures that I intend to carry on because they make me feel good about myself!

Tell us yours - we might have guilty pleasures in common!

1. Trying on outfits and putting my makeup on when I am not going out - just to see how things look!
2. Watching The Hills and secretly wishing that was my life LOL:rolleyes:
3. Alphabetising my cupboards - I know, I know, it's crazy!
4. Buying hats.
5. Dancing all alone in the living room to rock power ballads like Alone by Heart or Is This Love by Whitesnake :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
Singing at the top of your lungs in your car while the people in the car next to you are staring.... Love ittttt!! haha

I DO THAT TOO! Until a couple of weeks ago, I had a very low to ground sports car, and people couldn't see me very well. I bought a Jeep when I sold my RX8, and realised on the second day of driving round Durham that I was considerably more conspicuous - the people next to me at the traffic lights were staring at me as I belted out Rebel Yell at the top of my voice. Good lord, we need help! HAHAHA!:D

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
I DO THAT TOO! Until a couple of weeks ago, I had a very low to ground sports car, and people couldn't see me very well. I bought a Jeep when I sold my RX8, and realised on the second day of driving round Durham that I was considerably more conspicuous - the people next to me at the traffic lights were staring at me as I belted out Rebel Yell at the top of my voice. Good lord, we need help! HAHAHA!:D
:8855:U made my day LOL xxx

Lush bath prducts, beauty treats like eyebrow and lash tints and fake tan.
I am hoping to get more confident and be able to buy and wear sexy underwear next

Google all sorts of things and places and then look at them on the map satellite.
And listen to my Paul McKenna cd "I can make you slim". Trouble is it just puts me to sleep and does very little to actually help me to get slim!!:D