My non-food guilty pleasures

CoCoMo

I've been thinking about how I spend my time, so I can make sure I keep busy while I am on CD so that the boredom munchies don't take hold. In taking stock, I realised, I have a few guilty pleasures that I intend to carry on because they make me feel good about myself!

Tell us yours - we might have guilty pleasures in common!

1. Trying on outfits and putting my makeup on when I am not going out - just to see how things look!
2. Watching The Hills and secretly wishing that was my life LOL:rolleyes:
3. Alphabetising my cupboards - I know, I know, it's crazy!
4. Buying hats.
5. Dancing all alone in the living room to rock power ballads like Alone by Heart or Is This Love by Whitesnake :D

Singing at the top of your lungs in your car while the people in the car next to you are staring.... Love ittttt!! haha

I DO THAT TOO! Until a couple of weeks ago, I had a very low to ground sports car, and people couldn't see me very well. I bought a Jeep when I sold my RX8, and realised on the second day of driving round Durham that I was considerably more conspicuous - the people next to me at the traffic lights were staring at me as I belted out Rebel Yell at the top of my voice. Good lord, we need help! HAHAHA!:D

I DO THAT TOO! Until a couple of weeks ago, I had a very low to ground sports car, and people couldn't see me very well. I bought a Jeep when I sold my RX8, and realised on the second day of driving round Durham that I was considerably more conspicuous - the people next to me at the traffic lights were staring at me as I belted out Rebel Yell at the top of my voice. Good lord, we need help! HAHAHA!:D

:8855:U made my day LOL xxx

Lush bath prducts, beauty treats like eyebrow and lash tints and fake tan.
I am hoping to get more confident and be able to buy and wear sexy underwear next

Back