My 'NOT A DIET' diet..

sunnyrae

Silver Member
Ok so I am new to this section of the forum I normally hang around the calorie counting section, but... I am so bored of it, I restrict myself too much because of all the weighing etc, so whenever I go a little bit naughty I just just think oh blow it and go a whole lot naughty. So I'm hoping the novelty of slimming world will help me and also not being hungry ever sounds good :)

I am planning to start on the extra easy plan but have never done slimming world (only done weight watchers) before, so it's going to take a bit to get my head round it I think :s especially as I am trying to do it from home I cant afford to go to the classes or anything.

My start weight this morning was 10st 2 my first goal is 9st 7.

Day one:

Breakfast
HE A skimmed milk
HE B bran flakes

Im doing extra easy and finding pretty good to follow! Just remember your 1/3 of superfree (salad/veg) in and with each meal, its pretty essential to EE, this sounds so patronising, but i found it hard to get my head round at first, thinking 'well this is all free so its ok' but not having enough veg etc, i gained 1lb on my second week, and reckon this had something to do with it...aswell as it being my time of the month lol. Good luck and we're always here for any questions (im addicted to checking in on here lol!) the threads in the SW section are fab :) xx

l0v3child said:
Im doing extra easy and finding pretty good to follow! Just remember your 1/3 of superfree (salad/veg) in and with each meal, its pretty essential to EE, this sounds so patronising, but i found it hard to get my head round at first, thinking 'well this is all free so its ok' but not having enough veg etc, i gained 1lb on my second week, and reckon this had something to do with it...aswell as it being my time of the month lol. Good luck and we're always here for any questions (im addicted to checking in on here lol!) the threads in the SW section are fab :) xx

You're right i need to remember this im new to SW so hopefully wont be too long until i get my head round it

You'll soon get your noggin on the SW train :) Dont over think it and stay to plan and its all good. Keep us updated!!x

So Day 4 of the plan so far I had a bad day on Saturday as was at a wedding and just wanted to enjoy myself and not have to worry about what I was eating, and enjoy myself I did!! But back on track everyday since so I hope I haven't gained on my weigh in on Fri Morning. I am finding it so refreshing how unrestrictive SW really is I am a bit of a binger but on this plan had absolutely no desire to binge because I am never hungry. So actually I am a bit worried I will gain really :s when you dont measure anything out you wonder what if my portion sizes are too big and there is no cal deficit in my day :s

I suppose Friday will reveal it all.

Ewww i feel so bloated and i look about 5 months pregnant all i can think is maybe having mash potato for tea has done it. I'm gonna keep am eye on how i feel having potato see if it bloats me. Hmm actually did have quite a bit of salt tonight so could be that as well lol

sunnyrae said:
Yesssss first WI amd lost 7 1/2 lbs wooohoo just 1lb away from first goal now :)

Fantastic, well done.

I'm Sarah and I keep switching between cal counting and sw, but been going to sw classes since October last year, I use mfp a lot, but I'm still 2 pound away from my 2st award. So from today I'm going to follow sw 100% because if you follow it properly it does work, as you've proved :) so I'm here to follow your progress :) x

Thanks for ur lovely comments :) am so loving sw and not being fixated on cals thinking if i want a piece of fruit i can have it doesnt matter about cals :) xx

Wow, what a great first week, well done.

Back