My Official Results following new plan (updated)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
UPDATE- Lost 2lb - yay!!! Moral of story - stop weighing at home!

So....weighed on my scales this morning and have only lost a pound. :sigh: Am a bit gutted, I must admit, but I'll wait and see what class scales say tonight.

I really enjoyed it this week but I did have two nights out (where I did try and keep track of my syns and I still stayed within 105 this week) so I guess I should be happy with 1 off but I was hoping for a super duper loss.

This week I've got nothing plan so I'm sticking with new plan for another week and doing it 100% and will let you know how I get on. I'll also update with my results from weigh in at class.

Last edited:
I emailed my consultant about this new plan this week and she said that I only had half the information that I needed to do it successfully and I had to wait until 29th when it will be officially launched. She said that those consultants that have released the plan early are in a lot of trouble :eek:

Did your consultant give you the booklet or just explaned it?

I was going to try it with the info i had but didn't as went totally off track. But going to stick with red and green until i have proper info .

But meant to say 1lb is a good loss, it is better than 0lbs, think 2 blocks of butter is a pound.

Its better than a gain I have no idea if I will swap to new plan?? When you lot tell me what it is aAFTER launch :)x

My consultant thinks its really good. I am looking forward to the 29th!

Apparently for people like me, i'd do best sticking to the old plan..
Cause i only go green days i wn't benefit from all the food being free.

I'd rather stick with my 2 a's and 2 b's as the only meat i eat is chicken and fish and a HE b is more than enough for me.. xxx

I shall be having a go. I would love to be able to have curry and rice. I only usually have 1 HEXB usually and I hardly ever eat my HEXA's.

Why don't you ever have rice with your curries Space?

I do I had the lovely Rogan Josh that MrsEdz put up (thank you and if you haven't tried it.. you must... I also added some chilli for a little kick yum!) and have lots of sauce and some chicken but not as near as my 113 gms or what ever it is :8855: and rice.. it was lovely.. in fact that much I couldn't eat it all.

Oh so is it two A's... I only every have one.. and to be honest sometimes find it very hard to have my 2 B's... so the new plan may suit me. Wonder what they are going to call it when they launch it.

Oh can't help laughing about the consultants that are in trouble... keep thinking of the skinny police who work for SW coming to get them with their uniforms hanging off them.. shouting it worked for us.. but you are not to have it yet!! :8855::8855::8855:.... oops does say I am in a cheeky mood:8855::8855::D

I only have red days, so rice has to be synned and its rather high

Yeah it is , i have never bothered to have rice on a red day for that reason. I suppose with the goulash you could have a green day and a plate of rice with hex amount of goulash

Back