My olympic challenge

candyblue

I am starting SW again on Tuesday and I am challenging myself to lose 10 stone by London 2012 :eek:

I am determined to do it this time as I am fed up with starting and giving up, enough is enough and I know this diet works as I have lost loads of weight before, so its time to get on with it.

I will keep an update on this diary to give me the motivation to complete the challenge

Good luck my lovely - I know you can do it and we're all here to support you xx

Good luck Candyblue :bestwishes:

I'm doing the same challenge, so hope to see you around here for a while. We can celebrate our own Gold medals when the Olympics start. At least GB will get 2 :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Good luck Candyblue :bestwishes:

I'm doing the same challenge, so hope to see you around here for a while. We can celebrate our own Gold medals when the Olympics start. At least GB will get 2 :rotflmao::rotflmao:

How much is your goal for 2012?

In my details I've said 150 lbs but to be honest I would love to be an even 10 stone. That means from my SW start date I would need to lose 9 stone 13 lbs :eek: (139 lbs) Only 123.5 to go :p

I've lost weight with SW before too, but this time I'm really more motivated. I have my niece's wedding in 13 months so would love to be well on my way to target by then.

Hopefully I'll still be around here to cheer you on when you get to target :D (but at or close to it myself :8855:)

Last edited:
Hope so Judy I will keep my eye out for you progree, good luck I know we can do it!

Thank you. I look forward to beating you to the finish line :8855:

well went tonight to get my starting weight and oh my god its much worse than I thought arrgghh! Still I know I will never weight that much again and I am starting tonight off healthily with a jacket pot and home grown roasted veg yum yum.Now off to plan the rest of the weeks meals

First week done, lost 4.5 lbs very chuffed especially as I know I had one very very bad meal after the funeral :(
They have challenge me to lose another 2,5 this week to make it an even half stone, fingers crosses

Wow 4.5 lbs! Well done. You should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks guys lets hope so

Back