Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My ongoing journey!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by andilou, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, I thought I'd start to write down my ongoing journey on here - when I remember to that is! I can't say it'll be the most interesting diary going though!!!

I've been doing SW (this time) since October 6th last year. As of last Tuesday's weigh in, I'd lost 2 stone 8.5 lbs and weigh the lowest I have for about 3 years.

I take what some may call someone who takes the scenic route to losing weight - up and down more than a..... yoyo.

I have my good weeks, I have some really bad weeks and I have some inbetween weeks - but most inportantly, I'm still plodding on!!

My latest plan of action is to get my 3 stone shiny by the start of October, which means I need to lose another 5.5 lbs. Doesn't seen a lot - but the way I've been latley it does!!

I go line dancing every Wednesday, and as of this week I will be hopping onto my new exercise bike / cross trainer a couple of times - more for the toning than added weight loss!!!

So, here we go................

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hopefully!!! I want the 5.5lbs off by October, as it'll be a year since I started SW - and also, me and my best mate are hoping to go to Edinburgh for a couple of days in October too.

4. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It would also help if I stuck to the plan more than I do!!! Ha ha ha!!!! I really don't help myself sometimes!
    I'm also about half way through the weight loss - and I think sometimes the thought of having to lose the same all over again is a bit daunting! But I'll get there eventually!

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    good luck with sheading those last 5.5lb's - you have done well though so far - now it's time to 'finish up' how exciting !

6. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its not time to finish up - just to get to the 3 stone off mark!! I still want to lose another 2.5 - 3 stone AFTER that!

7. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, that's 1.5lbs of that 5.5lbs off :wave_cry:

I went shopping with my sister today so she could buy me some clothes for my birthday - all the tops I got were in a size 14 :D:D:D

I also, for the first time ever, wore leggings and a long top to weigh in tonight and got lots of positive comments - one being from my mate I've known for over 15 years who has joined SW with me!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.