My ongoing journey!!

andilou

Well, I thought I'd start to write down my ongoing journey on here - when I remember to that is! I can't say it'll be the most interesting diary going though!!!

I've been doing SW (this time) since October 6th last year. As of last Tuesday's weigh in, I'd lost 2 stone 8.5 lbs and weigh the lowest I have for about 3 years.

I take what some may call someone who takes the scenic route to losing weight - up and down more than a..... yoyo.

I have my good weeks, I have some really bad weeks and I have some inbetween weeks - but most inportantly, I'm still plodding on!!

My latest plan of action is to get my 3 stone shiny by the start of October, which means I need to lose another 5.5 lbs. Doesn't seen a lot - but the way I've been latley it does!!

I go line dancing every Wednesday, and as of this week I will be hopping onto my new exercise bike / cross trainer a couple of times - more for the toning than added weight loss!!!

So, here we go................

Hopefully!!! I want the 5.5lbs off by October, as it'll be a year since I started SW - and also, me and my best mate are hoping to go to Edinburgh for a couple of days in October too.

It would also help if I stuck to the plan more than I do!!! Ha ha ha!!!! I really don't help myself sometimes!
I'm also about half way through the weight loss - and I think sometimes the thought of having to lose the same all over again is a bit daunting! But I'll get there eventually!

good luck with sheading those last 5.5lb's - you have done well though so far - now it's time to 'finish up' how exciting !

Its not time to finish up - just to get to the 3 stone off mark!! I still want to lose another 2.5 - 3 stone AFTER that!

Well, that's 1.5lbs of that 5.5lbs off :wave_cry:

I went shopping with my sister today so she could buy me some clothes for my birthday - all the tops I got were in a size 14 :D:D:D

I also, for the first time ever, wore leggings and a long top to weigh in tonight and got lots of positive comments - one being from my mate I've known for over 15 years who has joined SW with me!!!

Back