My own fault

pammyd

Silver Member
2lb on :eek:.

Still, it is my own fault, as some of you may know I've had a rollercoaster of a couple of weeks, been fantastically on track for the week, then totally losing the plot - Fri - Mon. I just can't do that, I have to stay focused, I've now, since starting (April) lost a grand total of -
da, da, daaahhhh wait for it ............
3lbs. Shameful isn't it!
I could really do with advice, I don't think EE suits as, if I'm honest with myself, I don't do the 1/3rd bit, so am gonna revert to the red/green through the week at least.

I refuse to let this beat me....
I can still be slinky for Santa:4616:

Oh hun :hug99: here are some positive vibes:vibes: and YES you will definitely be slinky for santa! The main thing is you have realised now and are taking control and putting in a plan. Maybe set yourself some mini goals little treats to look forward to if you have had a good week and stayed on plan. It doest matter if you haven't lost what you wanted that week just take it step by step and start with giving yourself a pat on the back for staying on plan.

I do EE and sometimes its hard to reach the 1/3 superfree food especially if your having spag bol where you don't have veg on your plate. Maybe do a salad as well or put in some extra fruit.

I know this is a bit silly but I like the Ticker Factory trackers..... as you can see! Why not make yourself a new one with a small short term goal where you can see a faster progress. You can do this hun stay positive :) xx

...... and forget about what you have or haven't lost since April. Wipe the slate clean and start afresh with the new positive focused you! Remember it could have been much worse at least you have pretty much maintained. Tell your self you were on a break :D xx Just go for it we're all here rooting for you xx :D

Thanks Piglet, felt confused as to why I was moved till I realised I was in a weekly WI board (doh!)... Really do need help at the moment so any advice gratefully received x

I think we've all been there. Its difficult to get into "the zone" I've been on and on at my sister-in-law but even though she wants to lose weight her head is in the wrong place. Try and remember why you wanted to do this. Root through your wardrobe and pull out an old favourite, something you want to get back into and hang it up where you can see it every morning. Something visual might help. What about asking your friends at work or your partner to keep you on track. You need your mojo back! There was a thread on here about it earlier.

In another 2 months from now you will feel even worse than you do at the moment if you don't make yourself focus hun. Be strong and after a good week you will feel more positive and be buzzing again xx

Back