My own nsv!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
K so I don't know whether to be pleased or offended lol but I was just out the kitchen doing my shake and out comes hubby who spins me round and gives me a kiss and a cuddle then says with a smile see I can tell your losing weight because I can get my arms all the way around you and grope your butt! He then follows it with I hope you don't lose weight on your bum cos I love your bum big?! Now am I offended or complimented lol

Lol that's fantastic, definitely take that as a compliment :)

Even with the big bum?! Lol

I agree definitely a compliment :)
I would of been happy :D
Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Compliment :)

Lol I know he means well when questioned about my butt size hubby says I like some junk in the trunk! He has now officially been banned from watching Maury povitch lol

This thread has well and truly made me giggle!! Men, huh? xDD

Yeh he means well though and I know he doesn't mind whether I'm big or small I was a size 8 when we met and have been a size 28 in between lol

Bless him! :)

He sounds like a good guy. Mine doesn't want me to ever have a totally flat stomach as he likes a "little pot" as he calls it. Good job lol!

compliment

hehe...definitely a compliment! Men certainly have a way with words! :)

Yup I took it as a compliment lol he was really good during my 'slip' yesterday too even told me he wasn't letting me quit he diet because he knows how upset my weight gets me and if I'm unhappy then so is he !

Back