my own very public 50 day challenge.......takes me to crimbo

lynjo

Hi guys.
I posted a thread earlier about how i have been piggin out.
Unfortunately today i got to lunchtime and i did it again. so now i am sick to the back teeth of myself and i actually feel sick. i am so cross with myself and have just read a post by chelle and she has made me see i am not infallible and inspired me to get off my a**e and get in gear, (along with others too - thank u to u all)
So here and now i pledge that up until xmas (50 days)nothing will pass my lips except on AAM week. i have written on paper y i am doing this and the feelings that i have felt today an stuck it on my fridge door. i never want to feel this way again. hopefully that will bring me to my target. i have already lost 3 stone, putting a few pounds back on this week and would like to lose the last 1stone and 10lbs (exactly) to get me to where i want to be.
good luck to you all on your journeys and...........
good luck to me!

Hi guys.
Unfortunately today i got to lunchtime and i did it again. so now i am sick to the back teeth of myself and i actually feel sick. i am so cross with myself and have just read a post by chelle and she has made me see i am not infallible and inspired me to get off my a**e and get in gear, (along with others too - thank u to u all)
So here and now i pledge that up until xmas (50 days)nothing will pass my lips except on AAM week. i have written on paper y i am doing this and the feelings that i have felt today an stuck it on my fridge door. i never want to feel this way again. hopefully that will bring me to my target. i have already lost 3 stone, putting a few pounds back on this week and would like to lose the last 1stone and 10lbs (exactly) to get me to where i want to be.
good luck to me!

Good on ya Lynjo !! you CAN do this - you've done really well already - 3stones is a fab amount to have lost already :D

and you really are soooo close to goal....24lbs will be gone in a flash ;)

good luck to ya !

love

Debz
xx

Lynjo
;) ..with you all the way. I too lost and gained. Lost 4.5 stone put 1.5 back on, want to lose the 1.5 by Christmas just like you! Its weird how I feel more sick with myself now about food than I did when i was 15.4stone! :confused: Maybe the SS has done something to my thought processes.

:) Good luck hun. Keep posting.

:D Eyes on the prize eh? Keep melting!x
:eek: Nic
:rolleyes: x

Hi guys.
good luck to me!

xmas-smiley-045.gif

I am with you on this....

Back today beging good for Christmas otherwise Santa might not leave me anything in my stocking...:rolleyes:

Hi guys.
good luck to me!

Hi Im with you I havent been under 11 stone 2lbs since 2000 so 6 years of yoyoing struggling blah blah excuses I so want to do it by christmas!!
I have lost 23lbs in 5 weeks and its my 6th weigh-in tomorrow!?!?
I will join you on this challenge to ss for the next 48 days and I hope lose at least Another 1 1/2 stone :D

Good luck guys
xxc

well its day 4 for my restart anfter a mega pigout and i am so happy to say that i hav ss'd for 4 complete days now. i have been really strong. havent felt this strong in ages. maybe the thought of xmas is keeping me going, or maybe the thought that my dh said he would give me £100 if my weight got to below his, which now i am only 3lbs away from. (i got to 2lbs away from him b4 my slip up and then lost the plot - how mad was that?) or maybe i am just feeling so much better within myself that i dont want this feeling to stop.
anyway will keep you posted - good and bad - as the days go on

lynjo
x

sounds like you're doing fabulously. And what an incentive!

I wish we could save, package up and market this fabulous feeling when everything is going well... and then we could defrost a portion when we're wavering... that would be great!

That good feeling feels far better than food has ever tasted :)

Back