Total Solution My packs have arrived!!!

happychic

Well it's Weds evening and I've just got home to find a mystery box on my doorstep. No mystery really.....my diet packs....gulp! Well this is it. No turning back now. I just hope I find a couple I like and manage to get to the stage where ketosis kicks in. Have done lots of diets before. So why do I feel so nervous??? Maybe it's more important this time. Looking forward to feeling less bloated and being more active ?

I am sure you will do fine, just take it one day at a time.
You will get plenty of help and support on here. So if you have any queries just ask :D.

Good luck Happychic - its day 2 for me today and slightly easier than yesterday. Just take one day at a time and let us know how you get on ....

Stapo60 said:
I am sure you will do fine, just take it one day at a time.
You will get plenty of help and support on here. So if you have any queries just ask :D.

Thank you so much....I am going to report back tomorrow with an update!!!

pinkandfluffy said:
Good luck Happychic - its day 2 for me today and slightly easier than yesterday. Just take one day at a time and let us know how you get on ....

I will, it's great knowing there is support here when you need it. Hope tomorrow is even better for you again. Let me know because it will be great to know when things turn around. So many people say when you hit ketosis you get a surge of energy and are not hungry anymore ?

Day 1 behind me....really tough in the evening, my danger time!!! so instead I brushed my teeth, had a bath, helped my daughter revise, brushed my teeth again an had a can of coke zero. Strange taste in my mouth and starving......here's to day 2!

Back