My parting message to all you lovely people x

Jessaqua

I've been doing my refeed week (finished yesterday) and was expecting a gain of around 3-4lbs as I've felt huge after eating again & feeling stuffed & bloated after most meals & I made a huge mistake in buying a brand of Greek yogurt that I wrongly picked up (I thought it was total 0% fat stuff but it wasn't and my realisation didn't come til day 3 of using a good tablespoon of it! Anyway i finally finished refeed yesterday & I am so chuffed as I've lost another pound this week & it's almost TOTM so even more of a surprise!

I plan on switching over to slimming world mainly red days from this point onwards as that seems to work well for me & I lose steadily whilst on it without ever feeling hungry. I've lost 16 pounds in my month on Lipotrim so that's a fab start for me! I now have 25 pounds left to get to target which will take me 6 months on slimming world if I stick to it as I intend to.

My uniform in work is spinning around me now already so I feel motivated & ready to tackle this final 25 pounds head on! Best of luck everyone with your individual challenges. Remember to be honest with yourself when dieting on any diet as lying and putting rubbish into yourself means that your only kidding yourself at the end of the day & in the long term your body won't be able to keep allowing you time to fulfil endless promises, trust me as someone who lost their father aged 48 after his first heart attack aged just 36 it's your loved ones that lose out!

Yes i know it's bloody hard staying focussed, especially when you have lots of weight to lose and you feel you're depriving yourself of treats whilst others never seem to have to and getting off the sofa to face folks, exercise and social situations, but trust me it must be so much harder imagining your family having to face a life without you in it! Don't put things off, stay focussed on the longterm goal and think of all the benefits that await you. Many on here have had great successes, they had tough days too, but they stick with it & eventually the goal creeps closer and closer & eventually you can touch it! Yes YOU!

Well done on your loss and on a fab result for your refeed week. You clearly have a great plan for continuing your good work so lots of luck with it.

Well done on sticking with it so far and on the weight loss.... hope all goes well for you from now on hun :) TC xx

Thanks ladies & same to you both too! :0)

Back