my partner...a little help please.

Mini babybels
Alpen light bars
Fridge raiders (on a red day)
Sandwiches
Yogurt
Pickled onions
Quavers (4.5 Syns instead of the 9 in the ones he has)
Fruit
Fritatta

they are like chicken bites bought in a pack by mattesons (The advert were the guy turns into a lion when he eats them)

Yeah they are free on red. I love em! About the only thing I eat if I do a red day

cool thank you guys. we are havng major problems at work and when i returned from holiday i found i had had my hours cut (everyone has) by a day, its poo but its life so im going to use my 'Wednesday off' to go shopping with my mum, a vetrain SWer so thats my silver lining on an otherwise pooie news.

thanks for all the suggestions i shall let you know how we get on

I find chicken drumsticks are excellent for eating on the run - and are obviously sin free if you remove the skin.

I've also heard that if you add a packet of pasta and sauce to a thermos flask full of boiling water, apparently by lunch time it's cooked and ready to eat. Could be worth a try as it's good and filling, and more importantly it's sin free.

M&S do wholemeal wraps, which I count as healthy extras. Not sure if that's allowed or not, but they have the same calories and fat as a portion of bread that's allowed as a HEB.

you said that he couldn't stop to heat something up, but you can buy those travel kettles and get an adapter to use it through the car lighter, so that might be an option, Comet and places like that should have something.
You can also get cooler bags, and I think heat bags that you can also plug into the same place. It might allow for a bit more variety and something hot on occasion.

you said that he couldn't stop to heat something up, but you can buy those travel kettles and get an adapter to use it through the car lighter, so that might be an option, Comet and places like that should have something.
You can also get cooler bags, and I think heat bags that you can also plug into the same place. It might allow for a bit more variety and something hot on occasion.
I think it's the fibre content that determines whether it can be classed as a HEB

Oh I checked the lot out on the nutritional info box - they were more or less the same. I would imagine if they're not classed as a HEB then it'll probably be because they're flat they don't fill you up as much. I've always counted them as HEB's and it's never affected my loss.

Oh I checked the lot out on the nutritional info box - they were more or less the same. I would imagine if they're not classed as a HEB then it'll probably be because they're flat they don't fill you up as much. I've always counted them as HEB's and it's never affected my loss.
The way I see it, if what you are doing works then there is no need to change it! Makes a nice change from sarnies all the time

I usually use them for Vegetable Fajitas - Love them!

mmm fajita's!!! one of my favourite foods EVER. although i love them with veg, quorn chunks, fajita seasoning and loads of sour cream and salsa!!! suppose i could replace the sour cream with yogurt

Jenny- the pasta in a flask sounds like a very good idea thank you

i have sent him off today with a muller, apple and large salad in a box containing spinach, lettice, carrott, mushroom & ham with some pickled onions. lets see what he makes of it when he gets home tonight, bless.

we are going to his mums for sunday luch and he has told her "no potatoes thank you" which i think shows some commitment but the best of all is he goes to his mates house on Wednesday and Thursday and when he went last night he told them he was doind SW and that he only wanted to drink diet coke as they all get through 2 ltr bottle of full fat coke each on those nights, so i think he has shown some commitment telling his mates all about it, apparently they laughed at him but he still had diet coke! bless his little monkey ears.

MB

It does sound like he is committed! Lunch also sounds good.

X

Back