My path to a healthier and happier me!

Hey how did it go x

Oh my what a few days I've had! I've discovered my eldest has worms (yuk) My poor daughter has been in so much discomfort and had me up so many times during the night :(

Then yesterday evening I had an upset tummy. :(

Just hoping that we've got everything under control! Don't want to be ill this Christmas xxx

Oh no can you get something over the counter for that - hope you all feel better real soon - the schools are a hive of things at the moment x

Know how u feel x my sons got over a bad cough and now my daughter as it :(

Oh no can you get something over the counter for that - hope you all feel better real soon - the schools are a hive of things at the moment x

We got the medicine. All had to take it and now I've got to be ocd with cleaning for up to 6 weeks! Xx

Oh no hun! I remember you saving your son had a tough time with it. Hope she gets better xx

Yes he did bless him xx my daughter aint too bad at min but its not getting any better either :(

Morning all, hope you are all well.

Today my intention is to be on plan. Friday and Sunday night I went OTT with chocolates and pringles. So much so I couldn't stop burping from being stuffed.

It made me realise a few things....I've gone completely off chocolate so there's no point eating it, I hate feeling bloated and sickly. Time to get back to normal eating xx

Morning all, hope you are all well.

Today my intention is to be on plan. Friday and Sunday night I went OTT with chocolates and pringles. So much so I couldn't stop burping from being stuffed.

It made me realise a few things....I've gone completely off chocolate so there's no point eating it, I hate feeling bloated and sickly. Time to get back to normal eating xx

I did that last week with mince pies and wine. Had the worse stomach.cramps ever :(

Back