My path to a healthier and happier me!

Morning all, hope you are all well.

Today my intention is to be on plan. Friday and Sunday night I went OTT with chocolates and pringles. So much so I couldn't stop burping from being stuffed.

It made me realise a few things....I've gone completely off chocolate so there's no point eating it, I hate feeling bloated and sickly. Time to get back to normal eating xx

When I first started weighing my Christmas/Easter chocolate & putting it in 5 syn bags, it made me realise how greedy I'd been eating chocolate and how I didn't actually need to eat the whole bar, 5syn amounts was enough!!!

I read that going of plan made a few feel really ill and stomach pain - crazy how food does that.

Have a blessed day sweet x x

When I first started weighing my Christmas/Easter chocolate & putting it in 5 syn bags, it made me realise how greedy I'd been eating chocolate and how I didn't actually need to eat the whole bar, 5syn amounts was enough!!!

I am gonna have to nick this idea :)

I'm going to try that. I've got a tin so will turn that into a treat tin

Morning all, Weighed in and I've gained 0.8lbs. It was to be expected but I'm starting to feel the weight gain on my tummy. I'm going to try and get back on track or at least get a sts x

That's not bad Hun I have seen others put 5lbs on this week x

You will get it off in no time x

Morning all, Weighed in and I've gained 0.8lbs. It was to be expected but I'm starting to feel the weight gain on my tummy.

I'm going to try and get back on track or at least get a sts x

Thats hardly ought really xx especially at this time of year xx draw a line and carry on x

Merry Xmas x

Merry Xmas xx

Hello Everyone :)) :)) :))

I'm back :) and although I'm not feeling the most motivated I am here lol

I have weighed in and I've decided to move to Monday mornings.

Not too disappointed with myself...I've STS since 16th Dec. I'm pleased I haven't gained everything back and least I'm 11st 5.2lbs. I do however know I need to get back on plan this week otherwise it will be end up as a gain.

Today I haven't followed the plan but that's okay as I'll start tomorrow

Hello Everyone :)) :)) :))

I'm back :) and although I'm not feeling the most motivated I am here lol

I have weighed in and I've decided to move to Monday mornings.

Not too disappointed with myself...I've STS since 16th Dec. I'm pleased I haven't gained everything back and least I'm 11st 5.2lbs. I do however know I need to get back on plan this week otherwise it will be end up as a gain.

Today I haven't followed the plan but that's okay as I'll start tomorrow

Well done on the maintain xx im hoping for same result wednesday but will see lol x

Back