My path to a healthier and happier me!

My Abbie had a great report :) :) :) :)

My day has ended up the following

B) 1 x Mr Kippling Country Slice, 1 x Pink French Fancy and 1/2 Bakewell slice

L)

D) SW chips with 1/4 Domino's Garlic bread (7) with BBQ sauce (1)

S) Grapes
Clementines
Tea (1)
Muller Light After Dinner Mint Yogurt

No Heathly Extra B's

Total Syns = 9/15
Carry Over = 6
Total Saved = 8.5

Last edited:
Morning, I'm back in Southend which is always my difficult eating day.

I have stupidly forgotten to get out my pasta and experience from last week I know it won't have defrosted in time grrrr

I'm going to plan to see if sainsbury do a low syn pasta.

WED - 12/11 - GREEN

B) 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Cheese and tomato Sandwich (HEA & HEB)

D) Mushroom Omelette with SW chips

S) Grapes, clementines
Pom Bears (5)

Last edited:
Yay I have a Non Scales Victory

My size 12 trousers are getting loose.

A little history...

Since Dec 12 I have been gaining weight on and off. I started at 10st 8lbs and creeped up to 11st 9lbs.

The weight has accumulated around my tummy, hips and bum so as a result I've gone from a reasonable size 10 to a comfy size 12. I've never been distraught about this as I'm still slim but nor have I felt comfortable.

Summer came this year and I started living in elasticated crop trousers. Well that was the worse thing as I then never realised that my comfy size 12 jeggins were getting tight!

September comes around, I try to put on my comfy 12 jeans only to discover they're tight and creating a muffin top!!!!

Back to now and with the 5lbs off, my trousers are almost back to comfy.

Next goal is to make then loose size 12s lol x

Yay I have a Non Scales Victory

My size 12 trousers are getting loose.

A little history...

Since Dec 12 I have been gaining weight on and off. I started at 10st 8lbs and creeped up to 11st 9lbs.

The weight has accumulated around my tummy, hips and bum so as a result I've gone from a reasonable size 10 to a comfy size 12. I've never been distraught about this as I'm still slim but nor have I felt comfortable.

Summer came this year and I started living in elasticated crop trousers. Well that was the worse thing as I then never realised that my comfy size 12 jeggins were getting tight!

September comes around, I try to put on my comfy 12 jeans only to discover they're tight and creating a muffin top!!!!

Back to now and with the 5lbs off, my trousers are almost back to comfy.

Next goal is to make then loose size 12s lol x

Ah thats great! well done! I noticed this morning my boobs are alot smaller and dont fill my bra! Typical really, only place i lose from!

well done for your daughters report, bet your where a proud mumma!

Thank you and well done too! Re boobs that is always the worse one! I'm not impressed I lose it there either but then again how hard would it be if you had big boobs but a tiny waist! No way would clothes fit! Must be why Barbie has her clothes specially made by Mattel lol

I'm one very proud mummy :)

I am really hungry today! I think is a knock on effect from yesterday where I barely ate!

I'm on my way home so going to get in have a yogurt and then get a big dinner on. Hopefully that will reset things and I'll get back to a normal eating/hunger pattern

Thank you and well done too! Re boobs that is always the worse one! I'm not impressed I lose it there either but then again how hard would it be if you had big boobs but a tiny waist! No way would clothes fit! Must be why Barbie has her clothes specially made by Mattel lol

I'm one very proud mummy :)

Haha yes, damn barbie! HAHA

Eat woman! you shouldnt be hungry!x

Final count up

Green

B) 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Cheese and tomato Sandwich (HEA & HEB)

D) 2 x eggs, SW chips and baked beans

S) Pom Bears (5)
2 x Fruit Shortcake Biscuits (4.5)
Tea (1)
2 x Activia Yogurts
Terry Choc Orange x 2 segments (4.5)

Total Syns = 15/15
Carry Over = 0
Total Saved = 8.5

Last edited:
Back