My path to a healthier and happier me!

I think Auntie Flow is on her way have the right munchies and feel so tired!

Today was going to be Extra Easy but looks like I'll need a green day.

B) Toast (HEB) with Margarine (3)

L) JP with baked beans and salad

D) Vegetable Pasta

S) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Star week is a nightmare I'm the same menu looks yummy :)

Right I've reassessed and here is my day

TUES 18/11 - RED

B) Toast (HEB) with Margarine (3)

L) Subway Chicken Salad bowl with bbq sauce (2)

D) Cod with SW chips (HEB) and BBQ sauce (2)

S) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (7)
Tea (1)
1 x Fruit Shortcake Biscuits (2.5)

Total Syns = 17.5/15
Carry Over = -2.5

Last edited:
Hiya just got back from Bluewater.

Got some Christmas presents and had my first full day children free shopping trip.

The only thing is I've lost a Yankee Candle gift! I've called Bluewater and registered my lost item and now I hope someone is decent and hands it in.

Food wise I chose to come off plan. I knew I was going to be having Tea and cake, I also knew I'd probably have KFC. So with this in mind I purposely took myself off. I didn't want any guilt

I'm home now so will be straight back on as I type :)

WED 19/11 - OFF PLAN

B) 2 x Weetabix (HEB)with Skimmed milk

L) KFC Boneless box - 3 mini breasts (9) small popcorn (10.5) chips (10) and corn on the cob (2.5)

D) SW chips with 3 small chicken wings

S) Shared M&S Triple Victoria Sponge Cake (
1 x Shortbread Biscuit (6)
Tea (1)
4 x Custard creams (12)

Last edited:
Good Morning :)

Hope everyone is well on this grey, misty morning.

Well Auntie Flow has arrived which is a surprise as I thought she was coming to stay next week. Oh well can't be changed one good thing is that 1lb Lost is now even more fabulous as I 'normally' gain the week I start :)

Today I am trying a new hairdresser (eeek :eek:) ..she's a mobile hairdresser and only charges 15 for a cut/blow. I'm never keen on mobile hairdressers as I like the salon experience however as I want to grow out of my bob and I want cuts every 8 weeks it needs to be cheap.

I'm also excited as I've bought a Clinique Trial set of face cleanser collection. Looking forward to trying it and seeing how I feel :)

I will update my food part once I know what I'm up to lol x

I hate the hairdressers experience! I'm think mobile would be the way forward but no idea how that would work! how did you find her? Let me know after what you think!

Thanks hun.

My hair has been through so much in the past couple of years.

I've been red to blonde and I had so much damage done from bleaching. I took the plunge last year and had a graduated bob. I loved it when I was blonde but after nearly 2 years I got fed up paying 60 to keep up being blonde to only have roots after 2 weeks! Just felt it was a such a waste of money. Plus I really wanted to give my hair a rest.

So I went back to brunette and guess what..i didn't like the cut with the colour lol

I'm now on a drive to grow my hair out and not colour my hair but I've started to find grey hair Hahahaha

I know what you mean about roots, I am a blonde (not natural!!) but after a few weeks of higlights they need touching up! I'm on week 7 and not getting them done till next friday :(

Hairdresseres.... I dont like the small talk! I'd rather sit there in silence then them pretend to be interested in the soaps or my holidays lol i just find it so awkward!

thats good re your hair. how did you find her? I made a stir fry last night for dinner and thought i would bulk it out so i could have some leftovers for lunch today, but i made SO much of it, i had a bowl for breakfast and ive just had another bowl for lunch (early lunch as in a meeting at 1) and probably have enough left for dinner! LOL Although i had already made dinner for tonight! LOL

Well today for food isn't going great. In my head I was going to have a Green day. Needed to pop to COSTCO and planner to have a JP. Unfortunately it didn't work out (they run out of JP's grrrr)

I ended up eating their BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich but only ate the meat. I'm going to give it 3 syns for the sauce.

I don't really have a clue what I'm doing for eating as my eldest has swimming lessons tonight.

A long way Auntie Flow leaving me feel uncomfortable I just want my bed xx

Glad the hairdressers went ok, I'll cry when my hairdresser can no longer do my hair, it's naturally curly and in the past I've had bad cuts, but my hairdresser is fab, I've been going their for about 20yrs!!!!!

Morning ladies,

I have a demon TOTM so ended up in bed early.

Yesterday's menu become a Mix2Max Day. I just wasn't up to cooking :(

THURS 20/11 - MIX2MAX

B) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

L) RED - BBQ Pulled Pork just the meat (4.5)

D) GREEN - SW Chips with BBQ sauce (2)

S) Grapes, 3 clementines

I only had one HEB

Total Syns = 6.5/15
Carry Over = 8.5
Saved Syns = 6 (using 2.5 to cover Tues)

Back