my personal targets this week are...

How funny, I remembered this thread whilst walking to work this morning and decided to resurrect it, you beat me to it! Will post targets later x

Good idea!

My plans for this week are

1) Try at least 1 new recipe
2) Avoid the temptation over the bank holiday weekend
3) Come in under maximum syn amount for the week

Fab idea :)

Mine are:
1) Eat breakfast every day (my big downfall)
2) Try and have 3 meals a day, while only eating when hungry (eeek)
3) No diet coke until i've had 4 bottles of water (2lts total)

Good luck guys :D x

Ok mine are from now till Monday, as Tuesday is my nans funeral and I'm still not sure how I will be, if I go off track so be it its one day..

1. An old favourite- only eat when hungry!
2. Restart 30 day shred, doing at least 4 times by Monday.
3. Start writing my syns down again, I've been ok with them, but as I've not written them down its easy to forget.

Good luck everyone! X

I only have one and thats to keep away from the wine a hard task seen as though irs bank hol xxx

I love the idea of this thread.
My personal targets for this week:

1. Drink more water.
2. Experiment in the kitchen with a new SW friendly recipe.
3. To not lick the bowl (or any piece of equipment!!) when baking chocolate cupcakes for my friends birthday on Monday.

Good luck with your goals ladies. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
WinkOfPink_ said:
I love the idea of this thread.
My personal targets for this week:

1. Drink more water.
2. Experiment in the kitchen with a new SW friendly recipe.
3. To not lick the bowl (or any piece of equipment!!) when baking chocolate cupcakes for my friends birthday on Monday.

Good luck with your goals ladies. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love number 3! :)

LOVE this thread! I've got a lot of weight to lose and if I think about that too much it feels unachievable so 3 weekly goals is a brilliant idea! I'm reeling from a 0.5lb loss this week despite having been so on plan and this coming week I have 2 events that might cause me problems but here goes...

1. Make sure im having my 1/3 superfree as I've let that slip a bit
2. Get back to the gym properly at least 3 sessions this week
3. Drink 2 litres of water a day

Fingers crossed! Xx

My only aim for this week is to stay 100% on plan for all 7 days. So far so good, 2 out of 2 complete! :)

Better rejoin my own thread here,been straying somewhat and today has been awful so need to reel it in by monday or I'm going to gain.
1. Plan my food for the day, including snacks
2. Save my hexb each for the "just in from school run" afternoon munchies
3. Only snack on superfree food.

Hopefully this should bring it back a bit! Been ok up till today but I've eaten enough to sink a boat today and feeling awful because of it!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Better rejoin my own thread here,been straying somewhat and today has been awful so need to reel it in by monday or I'm going to gain.
1. Plan my food for the day, including snacks
2. Save my hexb each for the "just in from school run" afternoon munchies
3. Only snack on superfree food.

Hopefully this should bring it back a bit! Been ok up till today but I've eaten enough to sink a boat today and feeling awful because of it!

I've just eaten the biggest tea after weigh in! Made maggi so juicy paprika chicken with homemade wedges and in the spirit of superfree-ing up as much as I can we had peppers, baby corn, mange tout, red onion and green beans! Only managed half of the meal once I ate the veg! Xx

I've just eaten the biggest tea after weigh in! Made maggi so juicy paprika chicken with homemade wedges and in the spirit of superfree-ing up as much as I can we had peppers, baby corn, mange tout, red onion and green beans! Only managed half of the meal once I ate the veg! Xx

well done sounds good! xx

A few goals for me for the next week

1 ~ Stay on track with syns over the weekend
2 ~ Lose 2lb at WI Monday (or more, I won't say no...)
3 ~ Start next week in a good way!

Ooo this Is such a good idea :)
1. Get through Saturday night with minimum syns
2. Try to make sure majority of snacks are super free
3. Eat all my healthy extras
So much easier to focus on one week at a time!

1 prepare meals and snacks.
2 drink 2litres if water per day.
3 save syns until evening when i need to snack.
Xxx

To stay completely on plan over the weekend

My personal targets for the week are to do my two walks, I did them last week I walk for about 3 miles it takes me 45 minutes. I do it with my cousin and its actually good fun!! Gonna do it this afternoon. Also obviously to stay on plan. And try to keep on drinking more water like I did last week!! Drink a bottle when I'm on the walk and then trying to drink a large glass with NAS squash in at meal times.

My personal targets this week are...

1. Be 100% (no cheating, no "oh a bite won't matter" moments)
2. Drink at least a pint of lemon water a day
3. Be kind to myself. I have to learn to be happy with any loss, no matter how small.

This weeks targets are
1- have at least 3 red 2 success express days
2- if i dont know syn value dont eat it
3- plan the weekend (this is my hardest time)
If i stick to this ill have a good loss :) xxx

Back