• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Pet Fat!

I went for my weigh in yesterday and afterwards my CDC handed over to me this giant yellow blob which was a replica of what 5lbs worth of body fat looked like. I was so shocked as I did not imagine 5lbs to be as big as the blob she had. I thought I'd post this as sometimes I've read that people have lost 4lbs and are a bit dissapointed with the loss but I'd bet they'd be shocked to know how big it really is! I found it quite motivating anyway! Does anyone elses CDC have this?

here is a picture of the 5lb fat
My Pet Fat: The Gross-Out Diet

and this is the official website but the picture of the 5lb fat blob isn't as good. mypetfat
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
My CDC has the 1lb replica-it's gross! When I look at that picture all I can think of is that I've lost nearly 6 of those!:D

Silver Member
I have my very own 1lb pet fat blob, sad I know :eek:

Silver Member
Haha really? Where did you get it from? The official website is American and I couldn't find one for over here?!
I got my CDC to order it for me, cost about £20 + VAT I find for those weeks where you've lost only a lb or 2 it puts it in perspective ;)

WILL be Slim!
my cdc has a 1lb one and that freaks me out a lot! Its gross! but even grosser to think that stuff is all inside me making me wobble!!!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!
Up till now I#ve been thinking about my pet fat as those cute little white blobs that were on Dr Who a couple of years ago!!!!!!!!