My Pet Fat!

Dita-von-squeeze

I went for my weigh in yesterday and afterwards my CDC handed over to me this giant yellow blob which was a replica of what 5lbs worth of body fat looked like. I was so shocked as I did not imagine 5lbs to be as big as the blob she had. I thought I'd post this as sometimes I've read that people have lost 4lbs and are a bit dissapointed with the loss but I'd bet they'd be shocked to know how big it really is! I found it quite motivating anyway! Does anyone elses CDC have this?

here is a picture of the 5lb fat
My Pet Fat: The Gross-Out Diet

and this is the official website but the picture of the 5lb fat blob isn't as good. mypetfat

My CDC has the 1lb replica-it's gross! When I look at that picture all I can think of is that I've lost nearly 6 of those!:D

I have my very own 1lb pet fat blob, sad I know :eek:

Haha really? Where did you get it from? The official website is American and I couldn't find one for over here?!
I got my CDC to order it for me, cost about £20 + VAT I find for those weeks where you've lost only a lb or 2 it puts it in perspective ;)

my cdc has a 1lb one and that freaks me out a lot! Its gross! but even grosser to think that stuff is all inside me making me wobble!!!
EUCH!!!

Aaaarrgggghhhhhh!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!
Up till now I#ve been thinking about my pet fat as those cute little white blobs that were on Dr Who a couple of years ago!!!!!!!!

Back