• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My "photo party" pics ** now added

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lol. But i have been looking at your new clothes pictures, you look wonderful.
xx

ooo, meant to add - had I known she was an "artsy" type photographer, and that this was her style, I would never have worn as dark a shade of lipstick as I did. I have always been self conscious of my lips, never liked them, wish they weren't so dark in these!! Some of the proofs I looked like a mad clown! Must get to grips with photoshop some day!!

And - in case there is any question - I DO have a nose. :D

:giggle:

SB - are we going to see yours up too? ;)

Last edited:

emzski

S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
Woot WOOOO, WOW they are really good, you look amazing I bet your delighted with them!!

You should be so proud of yourself!!

Errrrm BL I hope this comes across the right way but I think you have a really great mouth - it's quite sexy looking. Umm did that sound right?

You and I should start a black trouser brigade. I wear them so often but am determined now that I am thinner (thinner - me yes really!) that I'll start wearing more skirts and different coloured trousers.
:giggle: Thanks LS. I just always was self conscious cause my lips seemed so big - even more so now that my face is smaller! lol Got nothing on Angelina (thank god) lol - but still - we all have something we don't like. But I am glad you do! :D And it sounded fine. :)

I used to wear only black of course - and lately wear it less and less - but I really loved these black trousers I got from matalan - they are very flattering and lvoely comfy care free fabric. I want to go back to see if they have other colours too.

But, I do love black. So will continue to wear it as well! If it ain't broke - don't fix it! :D

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The pictures are lovely(even if you dont have a nice)Leave the lips they are pukka(mwahhh) I bet your man thinks they are sooo kissable.

Welldone. As for black trousers i love them, and when i am thinner i wll continue to wear black trousers as i will look better in them.
xxxxxxxxxx

I have just viewed your before photos and I have to say you have done extermely well you are totally unrecognisable from the before photos...you look amazing hun well done...xx

G: 10st7lb
Absolutely beautiful!! Now all that's left is for us to see you on the cover of the next LL magazine!!!

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
abs fabulous pics, you have come so far hun x x x