My photos so far :)

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Hope this works!! :p Let me know what you all think :)
lozzygozzy1989

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,578
  • P101010_17.41.JPG
    P101010_17.41.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,715
as i have said before.......different person! :D :girlpower:
x

Awwwwww gonnagetslim, you don't half know how to make a girl smile!! :)

Going to go look at your diary now! :p xx

My god, you dont look like the same person!

You have done so well! You look amazing!

Wow!!! well done you, most definatly a major difference and you look absolutly amazing x

well done!! amazing progress!!! :D you must be pleased!!

Cracking!!! what a difference, great stuff, I love B&A's

well done Lozzy.

Oh girl, what an amazing transformation:)

Keep up the good work! Are you mantaining or still loosing? I think you already look great ;)

Fantastic, you look great!

My god, you dont look like the same person!

You have done so well! You look amazing!

Awwww thankyou!! :eek: :p

You've lost so much! Bet you're so proud of yourself!! I was looking at some photos of you a couple of days ago... you look beautiful!! :)

x

Holy Crap Lovely you look amazing. Years younger and radiant - what an achievement, you should be so proud xx

Aww thankyou! :) I am, but still have a loooong way to go! :p

I've just noticed how much you've lost... blummin' heck!! That's truely inspirational!! How have you lost it all?? I am seriously impressed!! :)

xx

Wow!!! well done you, most definatly a major difference and you look absolutly amazing x

:) Thankyouuuuu!! :)

I've just looked at all your stats, you're the same height as me and you're already at my goal weight, I'm uber jealous!! :p How long did it take you to lose your weight?? Was it all through slimming world??

x

Wow Lozzy, mega congrats!!! That's an amazing loss, you are looking great girl! Well done hun x

Aw well thankyou emmster!! :p

Congratulations on your weight loss too! :) What's slimming world like??

x

You look absolutely fantastic hun, well done xx

Thankyouuu alibalibee! :)

I don't look as fantastic as you!! Your photos are AMAZING!! Bet you feel like a new lady right?! How did you lose it all?? You're an inspiration to all!! :)

xx

well done!! amazing progress!!! :D you must be pleased!!

Aw thankyou dreamaholic! :) I am a little pleased, still have a fair way to go though! :p

Congratulations on your weight loss! :) I'm VERY jealous that you've got a healthy bmi!! :p

x

Cracking!!! what a difference, great stuff, I love B&A's

well done Lozzy.

Aw thanks Jim!! :p

I think it's probably general consensus that you have THE best B&As on the whole of this site!! Truely inspirational! And you're such a massive help to everyone :) It's really appreciated!! :)

x

Back