my plan

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
I've just enjoyed a yummmmmmmy terry's chocolate orange (10 and a half syns) and it's made me decide....I've really got to get back on track and start enjoying SW again, enjoying the chocolate (planned) and the syns (counted), enjoy the lack of guilt!
I've been faffing around since Christmas and feel like every week, life gets in the way and that I'm at a plateau anyway and there's no point..... You know what? Even if I never reach my target, I'm going to stick at SW anyhow because I love the way it makes me view food and myself. And I thought posting about it would be a positive step too (I find I post when I'm in a good SW place...I hadn't posted in ages!)

good on you hun and with that attidude u will get to target hun

You will reach target Hun, it may just take a little bit longer than you thought, but with positive attitude and thinking, you can achieve it!

xx

I agree Biggy! i had 30 mikado sticks last night and love that I can!!! 15 syns, but i can!!! xxx

I'm a big believer of making sure you enjoy plan, I planned in a Cadbury's Flake last night and it was the best chocolate I ever ate :D Well done for getting you mind back on SW mode, keep it up and you'll be at target for summer :)

Thanks, everyone...i should stress it was the Terry's bar, not the big oranges.....now that would be good value for 10 and a half syns! Feelinv very positive now ans at weigh-in, I did really well. I'm at my slimmest....a good bit away from target but feeling up about it all. Going to read minimins more and get ideas and generally find my mojo again! Like I say, apart from weight loss, it's healthy eating and my body feels better, I think I had out on a bit of weight due to stress and (TMI) my periods were haywire for a bit. That's all back on a more even keel now too. There's so much to gain from SW! Lovely to have your support, guys xx

Back