My poor neck. Osteo-arthritis...Any advice....

Bl just wanted to let you know that 2 days after my healing session I am almost pain free. I have slept for 2 nights in a row. Unheard of for me for the last 11 years. Please if you get the opportunity try to find a good Healer you have nothing to lose. I am astounded at the benefits that i am feeling. I go again next thursday for a follow up session so i'll let you know if there are any further results XX

Thats great Jakki!! will certainly look in to that!! Can I ask how much the treatments are? I know they will vary but that will give me a good idea. I am open to anything to help ease it.

Its weird, it seems to hurt more today, though I know that is in my head. I must be because I am now aware of exactly what it all looks like inside my next so am more tuned into every little kink, and grind, ya know? Strange how our minds work!

Glad you are getting relief - I will look forward to more updates!

XX

mine cost £30 for a 2 hour session I thought that was pretty reasonable as I had a feeling she would be able to help. i had been into her shop which she was closing a few weeks earlier and overheard her saying she was concentrating on her healing now. she put her hands on my shoulders and there was a great heat coming from them. I started to almost float I felt really weird as if I was coming out of my body she advised me then that my body was telling me and her that I really needed this healing. I made the appointment there and then. the feeling was soooooo powerful. I'm not the sort of person that believes in any old rubbish without experiencing something for myself. this woman is genuine believe me. She has people come over from Holland for regular healing sessions. You may be able to make enquiries at your local spiritualist church. I think some of them have free sessions well they do round us anyway probably once a month. the lady I saw said that although healing is an art which can be learned by anyone, it is better to find someone with an innate ability. Hope you find someone to help, bless you.I will try to send you some healing thoughts when I see her next
xx jakki

Sure thing BL no probs where abouts in Sussex in case she does? I have a feeling that there is a National Federation of Spiritual Healers, have you tried googling it?

Back