my progress after my huge wobble

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Tami29, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tami29

Tami29 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.98%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    :) I am feeling loads better today after have a serious week of wobbles! I started calorie counting in october 2009! and have slowly gone from 15 stone 8lb,down to 11 stone 2lb :). Recently my weight has been going up and down a bit to much ( I have been down to 10st11lb).

After christmas, a car crash and my mum having an operation I have been a bit out of sorts, and out of routine, so have picked on things I should'nt. My downfall is chocolate, and to add to this I am lactose intollerant eating this stuff makes me ill!:tear_drop:

Usually after a wobble I get straight back to what I know and count my calories, but there has been so much diet and weight loss stuff around since christmas it made me think that I should try something else, but this made me feel even more lost thanI was before!

Today I am back to what I know and have lost a pound of what I had gained!

if it aint broke dont fix it is my phrase of the week!!! And I vow to keep plodding on :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SugarMummy2010

SugarMummy2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.96%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating and Exercising :)
    Hey Tami29 :)

Just thought I would I wish you lots of luck on your journey :)
    xxx

4. trixie89

trixie89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.55%)
    First of all, congrats on your fantastic weight loss! Sorry to hear about the rough time you've had recently, but you sound really determined to get back on track. Good luck with everything! :) xxx

5. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Tammi, Hope you are still able to maintain a healthy diet. you certainly have had a hard time.
    All the very best to you!..:)

6. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Yes do plod on because sounds like you have done fantastically well :) !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.