Step 1 Sole Source my progress so far... 6 weeks on the diet!

I'm exactly the same I can't seem to get under 10stone either!!! Although I have been having a day off in the week and on SS+ now too which could be why I'm not even though texhnically it's still a lot less calories than weight watchers so I should be losing at least a lb!

Hi louise Just been reading your posts, well done and congrats for you forth coming wedding. Not long now. You must be so excited. Just carry on as normal the weight will come off.

thank you :) 21 days and counting, i made a decision today, iv decided im going to be happy with my weight on my wedding day no matter what. i think il be around 9 stone 7 on my wedding day which is better than almost 14 stone when i started!!!
i just wish i started the diet a month before i did as i would now be 9 stone and would of been 8 stone 7 on the day :-/
but i will be 8 stone for our holiday :) xx

thank you :) 21 days and counting, i made a decision today, iv decided im going to be happy with my weight on my wedding day no matter what. i think il be around 9 stone 7 on my wedding day which is better than almost 14 stone when i started!!!
i just wish i started the diet a month before i did as i would now be 9 stone and would of been 8 stone 7 on the day :-/
but i will be 8 stone for our holiday :) xx

That's good you will look fab!!! You don't need the extra pressure of getting to a goal when you already have the stress of planning a wedding! Xx

than you :) im down to 9st 12 :)
i have 19 days till the wedding, i know i wont lose much more as its only 3 weeks away but im starting to feel happy with how i look and loads of my clothes fit again size 10/12 :) xxx

Back