Step 1 Sole Source my progress so far... 6 weeks on the diet!

Your amazing, I could never just stop eating, I've been having chicken with my diet. I started two weeks ago and in my first week I lost 7 pounds, with chicken

8 weeks down 8 weeks to go till "my wedding" :) im going to come off the diet day before wedding, then go back on it two days after. how much can i roughly loose in 8 weeks?xx

You are so dedicated I think I would want a longer break than that... I am only on day 3 and missing chewing but not hungry at all.... I hope to be able to stick at it as long as you have!

You are so dedicated I think I would want a longer break than that... I am only on day 3 and missing chewing but not hungry at all.... I hope to be able to stick at it as long as you have!

lol its more of a case of "if i dont stick to it i wont fit into my dress" believe me i have been very moody some days!!! xx

anyone know roughly what i can lose in 51 days?? im getting married in 51 days im worried i wont get to target :-( x

I have been on the CD diet for 4weeks and have lost 19 pounds. Plus 13 inches between my waist, bust,arms and thighs. I ave moved up to sole source plus as doing lots of exercise. Want to lose another 19 pounds and hopefully by summer will be t my target weight. Hard but worth it x

anyone know roughly what i can lose in 51 days?? im getting married in 51 days im worried i wont get to target :-( x

Hi Louise, you've done an amazing job! I hoping I can lose just as much weight in the first six weeks! I've done Cambridge before and although it's possible to lose 2 stone my advice would be to move up to SS+ and introduce exercise particularly strength exercises. While you exercise you might find you don't get to your target goal on the scales (because muscle is heavier than fat) but muscle will help you lose weight and body will look toned and slimmer meaning you will fit into your dress!

gwhich ever route you decide Good luck and remember you've done so well so far!! xxx

Hi Louise, you've done an amazing job! I hoping I can lose just as much weight in the first six weeks! I've done Cambridge before and although it's possible to lose 2 stone my advice would be to move up to SS+ and introduce exercise particularly strength exercises. While you exercise you might find you don't get to your target goal on the scales (because muscle is heavier than fat) but muscle will help you lose weight and body will look toned and slimmer meaning you will fit into your dress!

gwhich ever route you decide Good luck and remember you've done so well so far!! xxx

thank you :) im down to 10st 8lb now. and i have 7 weeks to go till my wedding day. i think "hoping" i can lose 1st 7lb by my wedding day. if not i know il def lose another stone and be 9st 8lb which is better than 13st 8lb where i started!! i will walk down that isle 4st or more lighter so either way iv decided to be happy :) i have been using my exercise bike but thats it as im really active anyway im a mum of five and have two jobs, i had a "day off" the other day, i was starving!!! i had a mushroom,two egg omelette with cucumber. i used no oils at all and was the best egg iv ever had lol x

hello ladies, im 10st 5 now, with just over 6 weeks till my wedding. slightly worried i wont hit target! i have 19lbs till target xx

Aww I'm sure you will! Keep up the good work! Remember ur water each day too. I've been rubbish with drinking enough water but when I do I get bigger losses x

thanks hun, i got to 10st 4 on the scales today and i also came on my period, does that mean il lose more when finished? im really hoping so lol xx

28 days till the wedding, im 10 stone now. i want to lose another stone, i think i may just do it :D x

you have done amazing hun. ive been married 9 years this year and was nearly 16 stone when i got married. so im s determined to lose 6 stone by my anniversary in sept. i started my cwp last friday at 14 st 4 lbs. i so hope i can have great losses especially 2 stone in 6 weeks that is fantastic. i hope you have a lovely and iam sure you will reach your goal and be a beautiful bride x

thank you all :) im having a bit of a dilemma!!! im still 10 stone!!! for some reason i can not get under 10 stone iv stuck at it. iv tried everything more water, a salad, more shakes, toilet, why aint i losing :-( 22 days till my wedding xx

Back