My promise to Minis - Day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Well, you may have read how badly I failed yesterday, with the biggest carb-fest ever. I just stuffed and stuffed with anything I could get my porky mits on. I then came on here to 'fess up & to promise to all Minis'ers(!!) that until my next wi, I will be the perfect ss queen.

Today is day one of that promise: So far 4 litres water, one tetra (well slightly less than one as spilled it!!), one cranberry bar and another shake due very soon!!

As for that binge, I have never ever had stomach pains like I did today. I felt sick with it. It was literally indegestion, I am sure. Trapped wind in fact, but pain so bad I began to wonder if I am wheat intolerant?? Any thoughts?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Good for you getting back on it!! x
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good for you are you still going strong?
  5. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

cambridge VLCD
    Hey Huni First Of All Only Do This Diet For Yourself Dont Be Promising Any Of Us Well Done On Getting Back On It And Il Make A Promise From Us All Were All Here For You No Matter How Well Or Not Your Doing Xxx
  6. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    How are you doing today Sez?

Louale x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.