My rabbit has been shopping online! (off topic)

raspberrycupcake

Sorry, not about weight loss but I'm sure there is always time for a smile in between our diets :)

I got home yesterday afternoon and found a delivery note saying a parcel had been left in my 'small greenhouse'. Uh oh, that's not good I thought to myself as I rushed out into the garden - my small greenhouse is actually the home of one of my rabbits!

I found the parcel placed within easy reach of the bunny, although luckily she had left it alone and happily scrambled up the door when she saw me, hoping for food. Which is why I was amazed that she was still in there! And I am assuming the person leaving the parcel didn't even notice her, despite having to slide open the door which covers half of the front panel, or they would have left the parcel at least out of her reach!

On the plus side, my other greenhouse is the home of my two other rabbits, and if they had chosen that as absafe place instead, and the rabbits had not managed to escape when the door was open they would happily have torn their way into the parcel and it's contents instead!!

I am a bit worried that there is a parcel delivery person driving around who surely must be blind or very close to being so!

Claire

ha ha that made me smile! Em xx :D

Back