My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Thats fantastic news P!
You go girl!!!

it's taken you 3 weeks to lose whats taken me 15 weeks!!!
Dangggg

it's taken you 3 weeks to lose whats taken me 15 weeks!!!
Dangggg

:( I think I've just been lucky! I used to eat so much rubbish I think my bodies trying to shove it out as quickly as possible!!!

Wednesday
Breakfast - Banana and yogurt
Lunch - Jp & Beans & Cheese
Dinner - Heinz squeeze soup & Bread
Snacks - Alpen Light

Syns - 10

Thursday
Breakfast - Banana and yogurt
Lunch - Jacket potato & Beans
Dinner - Mac & Cheese + sweetcorn
Snacks - 2x hifi light, baked crisps & Space raiders

Syns - 8

Yummy dinner - smash pizza

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 67
That pizza sure looks good!
I bought some smash after coughdrops made hers, but alas it is still in the boot of the car. Lol.

Do you opt for 30g cheddar or 40g reduced fat??

I bought some smash after coughdrops made hers, but alas it is still in the boot of the car. Lol.

Haven't made it since though! Might risk it again this week. I reckon a half pack of Smash would've been plenty

It was sooo good, hard not to have it every day haha!! aww you should make it! I always feel naughty having it!! It all depends whats in the fridge! I do use mozzerella if I can but it really does depend!!!

I had a bit of a naughty weekend, by naughty I don't mean anything too bad... a few haribo's and dorito's but I still feel super guilty now and wish I hadn't have done it but it was sooooooo worth it. I have to admit whilst eating them I really did think about giving up slimming world as I really do miss just eating whatever and not counting it, however SW clearly is working so I decided to stick with it.

Originally for my holiday, in a few weeks I had decided not to care about what I eat and what I gain, but the more I lose the more I don't want to put it on!!! So have come to a healthy agreement with the OH. We will eat whatever we want and however much on the basis that we go to the gym atleast once every two days even just for a hour in order to minimise the gain. Fingers crossed it will work!!!

I had a bit of a naughty weekend, by naughty I don't mean anything too bad... a few haribo's and dorito's but I still feel super guilty now and wish I hadn't have done it but it was sooooooo worth it. I have to admit whilst eating them I really did think about giving up slimming world as I really do miss just eating whatever and not counting it, however SW clearly is working so I decided to stick with it.

Originally for my holiday, in a few weeks I had decided not to care about what I eat and what I gain, but the more I lose the more I don't want to put it on!!! So have come to a healthy agreement with the OH. We will eat whatever we want and however much on the basis that we go to the gym atleast once every two days even just for a hour in order to minimise the gain. Fingers crossed it will work!!!

Ah hun stay positive a few crisps and haribos wont hurt you. But I do know what you mean about giving up. I've been really bad this weekend and loved every minute of it...until it was over and I had no weightloss to show for it :(

You could never eat healthy in Florida but I get what you mean about going to the gym and don't forget you have to walk for miles if you are doing the theme parks :) x

Ah hun stay positive a few crisps and haribos wont hurt you. But I do know what you mean about giving up. I've been really bad this weekend and loved every minute of it...until it was over and I had no weightloss to show for it :(

You could never eat healthy in Florida but I get what you mean about going to the gym and don't forget you have to walk for miles if you are doing the theme parks :) x

Thats what I thought but I still feel a bit guilty now!!! Aww I'm sorry to hear that, aslong as we're both on track thats the main thing!! I'm scared it will stop me losing this week though and I really need to get 2lb so I'm on track for my target!!

Thats what I thought and the food is so good I know I'll eat so much!! Yes that is true walking around the parks all day will definetely add up! and we don't have a car so will be walking even more!!!

1/2 pound loss this week, not too happy but really not bad considering I ate pizza, doritos and haribo all weekend!!!

Nice one Paige!
You're doing so sooo well! xxx

Back