My Re-feed Diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by skinnyminnycoming, 23 October 2009.

1. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Well-Known Member

Ok - here goes........My dinner was FAB!!!

Day 1

B - LT shake
    L - LT Shake
    D - Chicken breast (140g) cut in 2. One half sprinkled with lime & corriander seasoning, the other sprinkled with lemon & chilli seasoning cooked on the George. Stir fry - bean sprouts, mushrooms, onion, chilli, ginger, garlic, courgette dry fried with a splash of soy sauce and a squeeze of lemon juice (in total there was 2 tablespoons of stir fry)

I'm stuffed now!! Hope this was ok. x
  2. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

well done starting your refeed not sure your allowed all them veggie's but im sure someone more in the know will let you know. I thought you were only allowed green veg. but wat do i know hahaha! chicken sounds yummy. Look forward to reading all your diary.
  3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Looks and sounds delish! :drool:
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Im sure those veggies are ok though :)
  4. A Better Me

A Better Me Well-Known Member

sounds lush hun , them veggies are fine i think, there on the sheet i think xx good luck il be watching your refeed diary lol as i like knickin peoples recipes
  5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Im glad you had them veggies now i was convinced you were only allowed boring ones for refeed. Thanks
  6. skinnyminnycoming

DAY 2

B - LT shake
    L - 110g chicken breast, cucumber, celery
    D - 200g Monkfish, stir fry as per last night

I had a smaller amount of chicken at lunch and a bit more fish this evening. Is it okay to do this?? I've has just under 11oz of protein today and the max amount is 12oz x
  7. skinnyminnycoming

Day 3

B - LT Shake
    L - Tin of tuna (130g drained) mixed with little bit of VLF salad cream, vinegar, salt & pepper, celery & cucumber. 1 dessert spoon of VLF cottage cheese
    D - Baked monkfish sprinkled with schwartz fish seasoning, 6oz boiled potato, 2 dessert spoons petit pois
  8. summergurl

Cottage cheese ..... im sure this isnt on the refeed sheet chick.
    Have you checked with LT?
  9. skinnyminnycoming

Hi Tan

You're right....its not on the re-feed sheet but I checked with LT and they said its okay.

I think there are a lot of things you can actually have when they're not listed....a bit frustrating really!!

Hope you're getting on okay!! xx
  10. summergurl

Yeah - they must get a billion emails/phone calls asking can i have this if not when? :giggle:

Great we are allowed cottage cheese - whats it like? Ive never tried it but have heard its an aquired taste?

I might invest in some for week 2 refeed to have with a jacket potatoe! xxx
  11. skinnyminnycoming

DAY 4

B - LT Shake
    L - Chicken (110g), cucumber, pickled onions, beetroot, cottage cheese
    D - Chicken breast & salad as above with potato
  12. skinnyminnycoming

Day 5

Thought I might aswell post this too as I'm working away and dont have t'internet in my flat here!

B - Really naughty...was running late and forgot. I'll try to have it tonight before bed!
    L - 1 tin Tuna in brine (black pepper, salt, vinegar & a little VLF salad cream), beetroot, cucumber, pickled onions, VLF cottage cheese (1tbsp)
    D - will be....homemade curry sauce (tomato, onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, cumin, fuenegreek, corriander, tumeric, garam masala) 1 chicken breast, muchrooms & 3 small new potato's

I made the curry sauce in a batch, portioned it up and froze it. I am really looking forward to dinner tonight!!

I must say though I do feel like I'm eating way too much even though I know I'm not compared to what I was eating before and compared to what other people are eating!! I'm kinda dreading getting weighed on Friday!!! EEEEK!!!! x
  13. summergurl

your curry sounds delish - im making one on sat for me and the bf using LF FF and lots of spices, chicken and spinach served with rice .. cant wait!!! :drool:

Id say dont worry about eating too much - if you know you are sticking to the sheet and the quantities set out you should be fine :) xxx
  14. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Your meals look well balanced Skinny :)

Well done on all your weight loss and good luck for your WI on Friday.
  15. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

It all looks great. I can't wait to see how you do at WI on Friday?
    Good luck!
  16. skinnyminnycoming

DAY 6

B - LT Shake
    L - 110g chicken breast, cottage cheese, beetroot & pickled onions. Banana Muller Light.
    D - will be..........130g baked salmon, 3 baby new potatoes, 1/2 small tin of garden Peas. 1 Muller Light with the 3 strawberries left in the fridge!!

I'm loving eating again although I do feel a bit like I'm eating too much and I am pretty much dreading getting weighed on Friday!!!
  17. summergurl

If you feel like you are eating too much cut your snacks. You may find you dont actually need the yogurt and fruit after your meals or you could have a yog and fruit inbetween lunch and dinner just so that your not eating 'alot' all in one go ... if you get what i mean :)
  18. skinnyminnycoming

Thanks Tan.......maybe you're right and I should cut out the muller light. I've been having them to quash my sweet craving (which I've never had before but seems to have appeared!!) I'll see how I feel tonight after dinner. I think its the spuds which are making me feel like I've eaten loads!! Good old carbs eh!?!? x
  19. summergurl

Ah yeah tell me about it - i felt proper full and bloated today after my jacket spud! But we will get used to it i guess! :giggle: Wait a while after your meals, let them go down then if you are hungry then have your fruit & yogurt. What fruit are you having? Bananas (although have quite high carbs) do keep you fuller for longer so maybe have a small banana. Also i find the muller light yogs are too big. I just buy the asda smart price LF ones, strawberry and black cherry - only 125g as opposed to ml 165g and only 98cals :)

Sorry if you think im being patronising, i re-read my posts sometimes and think uh oh so hope you dont take me the wrong way - just suggestions sweetie :) xxx
  20. skinnyminnycoming

DAY 7
    B - Lt shake
    L - 110g chicken breast, cottage cheese, beetroot, pickled onions
    D - 2 slices weightwatchers toast with a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce.....glam!!!

Day 8
    B - LT shake
    L - Went to the pub......plain grilled chicken breast, jacket spud (although I didn't eat a lot of it) peas
    D - went out for dinner. Calzone (approx 4 mouthfuls) Wine

(Dinner had been planned for ages and I had promised myself a pizza. Think I was full of wine which is why I didn't eat a lot!)

Day 9
    B - LT shake
    L - 110 chicken breast, cottage cheese, beetroot, pickled onions, salad cream, mullerlight & handful blueberries
    D - Chicken breast & beetroot