My Re-feed Diary

DAY 10

B - LT Shake
L - Poached salmon, beetroot, onion, cottage cheese
D - Will be.......Baked salmon, boiled spuds, peas

(snack - 100g chicken breast, 1 muller light, 3 strawberries & half handful blueberries)

DAY 11

B – LT Shake
L – Prawns, chicken, beetroot, pickled onions, cottage cheese, VLF salad cream
D – Chicken breast with Cajun seasoning, 2 new potatoes boiled, 2 mushrooms dry fried with spices, beetroot, pickled onions, VLF cottage cheese, muller light and a handful of fresh raspberries.

Snack – 1/3 of a Kit Kat chunky. I was craving chocolate. Hope this hasn’t done too much damage!!

I cant see 1/3rd of a kit kat chunky doing much damage! You should see what i ate yesterday! lol

Did you not have any lettuce or anything with your lunch today? I can just picture all that on a plate lol

I cant see 1/3rd of a kit kat chunky doing much damage! You should see what i ate yesterday! lol

Did you not have any lettuce or anything with your lunch today? I can just picture all that on a plate lol

LOL!!! I saw what you'd snaffled yesterday and it made me smile!!!!

That was yesterdays lunch chick....I'm a day behind on here! No - I really have tried with lettuce and leafy stuff and I just cannot enthuse over it!! I usually have celery and cucumber but I'd not been shopping. I have now though so tomorrows lunch will have some 'greenery' on it. Tbh, I could do without it - I quite like my pickles!!!

Got a big night on Friday. I'm doing Come Dine With Me with my neighbours and my menu is FAR from healthy!! Oh well, I cant deprive myself forever eh....so long as I pull it back and dont troff the full white chocolate cheesecake or the box of homemade baileys chocolate truffles it'll be cool!!!

xx

haha nah i wasnt meaning the lack of greens i just imagine it on the plate like a little platter - id probably have a sandwich or some greens to make it a salad but if its what you like then cool beans! What pickled onions do you have? My grandad makes the best ones ever! They are done in brown vinegar though with sugar .... totally gotta avoid them bad boys! Although he has made me some pickled eggs for crimbo ... yum yum! :drool:

Oooooh your friday night sounds good! Id love to do something like that and iv always wanted to try my hand at making truffles, they seem really easy to do :)

And you are right, you cant deprive yourself forever. You are allowed a night now and again :) Enjoy it xxx

OMG are you going to be on telly?! I sooo wanna see that episode!

Love that programme.

OMG are you going to be on telly?! I sooo wanna see that episode!

Love that programme.

Ha ha!!! No - I'm doing it as a bit of fun with my next door neighbours.....although, to be honest, it is getting a bit competitive!!!

Are ya all guna do the scoring too???!!! You have to post your menu so i can have a goose!! :D

haha nah i wasnt meaning the lack of greens i just imagine it on the plate like a little platter - id probably have a sandwich or some greens to make it a salad but if its what you like then cool beans! What pickled onions do you have? My grandad makes the best ones ever! They are done in brown vinegar though with sugar .... totally gotta avoid them bad boys! Although he has made me some pickled eggs for crimbo ... yum yum! :drool:

Oooooh your friday night sounds good! Id love to do something like that and iv always wanted to try my hand at making truffles, they seem really easy to do :)

And you are right, you cant deprive yourself forever. You are allowed a night now and again :) Enjoy it xxx

It is like a little ploughmans platter (but without the bread!)
I just get any pickled onions....I'm not fussy, but now you've said that I should check the label for sugar!! I had a look last night and I've got Haywards at the moment - they're low in calories and carbs!! I've tried pickled eggs and just dont like them.

Truffles were really easy and you could make them as little extra xmas gifts. Its dark chocolate, double cream & whatever alcohol you like (and as much as you like!) Melt it all together, set it in the fridge and then roll into little balls, dip in cocoa powder and pop them into tiny bun wrappers.

xx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all doing well!! I had my 2nd re-feed weigh in on Friday and lost the 2lb I gained last week. Soooooo pleased!!!

I've not really been keeping a diary but my meals have been what I've been having all along and I am very strict with myself.

Had Come dine with me last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, but back on the v.healthy eating now. If I have gained anything it needs to be off for next fridays come dine with me round 2!!

xx

oooh well done on losing the gain :)

Ha ha!!! No - I'm doing it as a bit of fun with my next door neighbours.....although, to be honest, it is getting a bit competitive!!!

Oh lol! oh well, still fun!

Oh and well done on losing that gain! here's to week 2!:D

Back