My reasons for loosing weight and why i cant fail this time !!

Roch

Minimins gal x
Today will be the first day of hopefully a new and improved Roch in mind, body and soul !!
Being super morbidly obese or in otherwords weighing practically 28 stone has ruined my life big time and i am totally sick of watching life go by and leaving me behind.

I WANT 2 LIVE AND NOT DIE !!!

I want to see my beautiful son grow up into a productive young man and achieve all his dreams and be there to enjoy his life with him.
I want to try and make up for all the things i could not do with him when he was growing up because i was practically not able to walk.I have asked him to write a list of everything he would of loved to do with me over the years and we could not do and i want to go and do them things with him.

I want 2 experience all the things that everyone else without a weight problem has experienced.
I also want 2 do stupid things like wear a mini skirt or a bikini for the first time in my life although i am practically 40 years old.
I want to be noticed for the right reasons and not because i am the biggest person they have ever seen.
I want to travel the world and have new experiences.

I want to gain back all my self confidence that i lost many hears ago and start learning to say "NO" to people if it is something i dont want to do.

There are so many reasons why i want 2 loose my weight but these are the reason which are very close to my heart.

Roch
I've just posted on my diary page because like you I want today to be the new start for me.
I'm sure I can do it! I'm sure you can do it ... you certainly have the right reasons and incentive to do so!
So I wish you well - and will continue to check on your progress - and will you do the same for me?

Love and hugs ... feeling very sentimental today!

Well.... I've seen your determination on here and this is what I think:

You are going to see your beautiful son grow up into a productive young man and achieve all his dreams and be there to enjoy his life with him.

You are going to make up for all the things you could not do with him when he was growing up because you were practically not able to walk. You have asked him to write a list of everything he would of loved to do with you over the years and you could not do and you will go and do those things with him.

You will experience all the things that everyone else without a weight problem has experienced.

You will do stupid things like wear a mini skirt or a bikini for the first time in your life although you are practically 40 years old.

You will be noticed for the right reasons and not because you are the biggest person they have ever seen.

You will travel the world and have new experiences.

You will gain back all the self confidence that you lost many years ago and start learning to say "NO" to people if it is something you dont want to do.

Hi Roch

The best of luck to you today honey. You know why you want to do it now its just time to do it!!! I'm in the same boat myself girl and today i'm taking control!!!

Keep in touch

love

Gen xx

Hi Roch

Keep thinking about what you would like to achieve, you will soon be reaching your goal's because you are soooooooooo positive.

Whishing you the very best of luck. xxx

You will do it this time. Wishing you all the strength you need to see you to goal in the not too distant future.

Dizzy x

Roch
of course you are going to do it - keep focussed on the end result and say your affirmations out loud!
You are beautiful and you are ready to show that beauty to the world by shedding the cloak that you have worn for so long!
Laugh as it melts away - embrace the world and show them the beauty that is Roch!

Thanks Dizzy,how r u doing hun xx

Thanks for asking Roch I am doing well today, had an appauling week last week but today third day back on track. Weigh in today and still 1 pound down so very thankful.

This week has taught me no matter how controlled I think I have become that when low I can't trust myself and need to always be aware.

So one pound down and lesson learned maybe the poor week was a good thing.

I hope day one has gone well for you will be watching out for your progress.

Dizzy x

Back