My Reasons for Staying Focussed on this Path - May Offend!

Note to self....this is why you're doing this....stop, breathe and recognise....xx

cant believe I'm writing notes to myself online....lipo time has sent me crackers I'm sure haha xx

Lol Hun, it's great to write down the reasons why when the going gets tough !!! I'm already thinking oh no not another week !!! But remembering why I'm here is great x ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366233376.979215.jpg
I can see a difference already !!! X

I must admit it is helping in a strange way.....Though i do feel like a weirdo writing to myself.....Just have to remember to look at it every time I get grouchy and disillusioned with myself :)

great pics btw....I'm too scared to post the any pics as I still hate seeing myself at the minute...not ready yet...lol

Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that may be offended in any way...but these are MY personal reasons for this journey and what with being forced to do nothing but rest due to my crappy foot, I've had plenty of time to let my mind wander and just want to jot these down for my support...and hopefully some giggles along the way :D

Interested to see what your reasons are out there? It's your journey too!

Heres goes...."My Reasons for Losing Weight & Stay Focused"

1. Most important - to not be out of breath after every activity (already feeling the benefits)
2. To being able to cut/paint my toenails with ease...and not be suffocating on the fat rolls in between
3. Being able to look down and see my pubic hairs... Although this won't become a new past-time of mine it will be an indication that I no longer have a belly like I'm pregnant when I'm not?
4. To be able to go in a clothes shop and not automatically head for the 'larger department' with the 'tent like structures they call clothes'
5. To be happy seeing photos of myself - should anyone desire to take any of me!
6. For my future husband to be able to pick up me without needing medical care afterwards
7. To look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what looks back at me - at the moment this alien person I don't recognise is wearing MY clothes and I'm not convinced its me!
8. To have the possibility of feeling sexy again - should the need arise, it's not first on my list!
9. To wear a bikini - even if only around my flat and for myself!
10. To be able to sit comfortably on aeroplane seats with the seatbelt still having plenty of length left & have the armrests not be pushed up by my thunder thighs (rather than getting wedged and complaining that all average sized plane seats have conspired against me)
11. To go into a changing room holding size 12-14 clothes on hangers...
12. The possibility of running for a bus and not needing major resuscitation!
13. To not feel so self conscious and believe that people staring at my wobbly legs and large bum when I waddle past
14. People not staring at my large boobs (mind you I've always had the boobage but it would be nice to not to feel like I'm strapping down floating devices that won't stay down!)
15. To be able to explore the normality that is the pool or beachside without being wrapped in swathes of sarongs & cover ups whilst pretending not to sweat profusely.
16. Not putting the weight back on by treating myself to food treats...it doesn't work!
17. Being able to cross my legs when I'm sitting (rather than attempting to do so and feeling like someone has purposely put a large inflatable between your legs!)
18. Laying down flat without my body parts spreading further than they really should - mostly boobage again here!
19. Not having the dreaded thigh rub whenever I'm even the slightest bit warm
20. Not worrying about getting older and needing a chair lift, new knees, hips, lyposuction, hoists, eight men to lift me onto a stretcher (should the need arise)
21. To look attractive and have my OH feel proud to have a hot chick on his arm - even if it is in my head only!
22. Fit into a beautiful size 10-12 wedding gown for our big day!
23. To be fit and healthy for future baby making!
24. Fit into a pair of regular jeans for the first time in about 18years!

Sooooo......there's my list...I'm sure it'll be added to/tweaked etc...but for now...these are my random thoughts!

how about you fellow Lipotrimmers out there? If anything, it can be lighthearted or serious...no judgement round here :)
Thats a brilliant list and very well thought out. X you will do it xxxxxxxxxx

Hi love, I can so relate to a lot of these, whereabouts in Leeds are you, I'm in Hunslet

I think I also would us most of them reasons to!
Very honest,brill
:)

For several years I have actively avoided mirrors in clothes shops. If I catch my reflection in one of the mirrors on the shop floor it upsets me so much that I have to go home. Once I even had a mini panic attack when my OH tried to buy me jeans.
Therefore my motivation is to:
1. Be able to look at myself in shop mirrors
2. Feel beautiful on my wedding day
3. Increase my health and hopefully be able to come off hypertension meds
4. Be healthy enough to get pregnant
5. Have my OH feel proud to have me by his side
6. Have my boobs stick out further than my gut
7. Rediscover my jawline
8. Be able to wear those clothes that have packed away for years

Sent from my iPad

Loving the bit about pubic hair. I'd like to be able to look down and it be just one part that's flat instead of my tummy protruding then my pubic mound protruding. Anyone else find that they put weight on there? When I wear jeans I get a camel toe as I have a fat mound. That would be nice to get rid of and I guess it will go as the other bits shrink.

all great reasons :)
I will add some myself later :)

You WILL get there hun, just stay focused.

I wish you the best xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much for the support ...really appreciate it...wish you all the best on your journey too xx

Thank you so much for the support ...really appreciate it...wish you all the best on your journey too xx

Thanks love but i feel awful today :( I had half a slice of just plain bread and some unsalted peanuts. My weigh in is tomorrow and I just feel depressed, I'm scared I may not lose anything tomorrow! :(

Need motivation.

Thanks love but i feel awful today :( I had half a slice of just plain bread and some unsalted peanuts. My weigh in is tomorrow and I just feel depressed, I'm scared I may not lose anything tomorrow! :(

Need motivation.

The problem with picking is that it can be hard to stop and before you know you are out of ketosis...I think you will be okay if you stop now and continue with Lipotrim only... make sure to have your shakes and water and good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

I have lots of reasons too for losing weight!

1) To look as beautiful as my boyfriend (for some reason) thinks I am!
2) To get my confidence back to not feel worthless and repulsive and have more self worth.
3) To not get anxious when I see someone I haven't seen for a while. Paranoid about how much they are judging me for the weight gain.
4) To fit into my gorgeous holiday clothes that I can't fit into yet.
5) To be healthier.
6) To not hate every single photo of me!
7) To feel comfortable on holiday
8) To use this as a boost to maintain my weightloss. X

The problem with picking is that it can be hard to stop and before you know you are out of ketosis...I think you will be okay if you stop now and continue with Lipotrim only... make sure to have your shakes and water and good luck with weigh in tomorrow.
Thanks mini xxx

Back