My Reductil Weightloss Journey...

K8YM8Y

Well, here we go!

I've tried this before (lots of times) but this time somethig has to change. I need to be thinner and healthier and to learn how to be comfortable in my own skin.

My aims:

To lose 100 pounds
To wear size 12 clothes comfortably
To exercise 3 times a week
To change my lifestyle forever
To love myself
To learn to surf... not really a weight loss target, but it'll make getting in a wetsuit easier!!!!

I am taking Reductil and joining curves. I know it's a bit of a cop out resorting to weightloss drugs, and the saftey of a womens "gym" with the security of fellow "puddins" but starting at all is a big enough step so I'm staying with one foot in my comfort zone for now....

Wish me luck... today is the first step on a very long journey!

weight.png

Last edited:
So today was day two of this journey and it's been a heller! I've been to court with my ex husband - never very enjoyable - and usually I'd be reaching for the chocolate and cakes. Not today. I don't know if it's the Reductil, the novelty or a new found determination - but I like it! I've been to curves and I'm feeling very tired but very content and not hungry at all!

So far so good.... size ten jeans here I come!!!!!

hi thistimeiwill
welcome and wish you all the best on your journey. I'm also taking reductil at the moment and have just been given the higher dosage one so looking forward to not feeling hungry again. Seemed to work for a few weeks on the lower one but then wore off!! I hope you enjoy Curves - i went for a short while but it was a long time ago now.
Anyway good luck and keep us updated with how it goes for you.
xx

good luck with your weight loss , im taking reductil and am at slimming world ive lost 6 and a half a pound .in 17 days so im pleased with that the first week i found it hard to eat , but i am able to eat now but trying to do it the healthy way , and not reach for junk good luck hun u have my full support , reductil , is not an easy way out its a tool to help you , to me it is a last stop before the band so i know you would have had to weigh up your choices, good luck hun

Good luck, I am using Reductil this week now after reading your thread, I had a weeks worth left sitting around from ages ago, hopefully it will help me loose some more this week.

R :)

Back